View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 11:18 AM   #29
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist

Yes, I would like to here what Armand says as well.

SF - we're going to watch this thread pretty closely and if it does get out of hand, send it to purgatory.

At this point, if what happened happened and you folks contacted the CG then that is the path it should take. Pending action there (if there even is any) might be the time to bring it out more... I don't know you nor do I have an opinion either way as to the validity of this story, but your first post here in a thread like this and hearing that you have done the same on a few other boards makes me a little leary. Would it be different if you had a few hundred posts and a longer time member? Probably. Would it be different if Armand had posted this? Probably, as we know him a bit and hangs around here on occasion...

If the actions of the captian are at fault the CG might say something. Unfortunatley, if the client on the trip, mooned, threatened, and used racial remarks, that is pretty low on the clients part. Unfortunately, the captains probably don't do a psychological profile on their clients before boarding...

So, in a nutshell, welcome to S-B, but I'd rather see something a little more official than a first post bashing another captain.

There are good charter captains and bad charter captains, I'm pretty sure that all have had lousy clients at one point or another...

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers

Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.

Apocalypse is Coming: