View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 11:55 AM   #9
Mugz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheresmy50 View Post
Maybe it's just my mood today, but this seems like a load of crap to me. As far as my trigger finger is concerned, the only way you can shoot someone in this area of the country is if your life or someone elses life is in immediate danger. Being fed up with your daily beatings is reason enough to leave or call the police, but I don't see how it gives you the legal right to kill your husband.

By the same logic, a high-school student who gets bullied has the right to shoot the bully. Anyone think that's a good idea?

She probably feared for her life if she were to move out. Domestic abuse is nasty.....she probably knew that he would either kill her or one of her kids eventually. How long can you go taking beatings? and abuse? The guy beat the sh!t out of her!!!!........in my opinion, the guy is a coward and a loser....and you guys are sticking up for him, I don't care if he fished or not?
The mental abuse the woman took probably weighed heavily on her every move, every day, along with her mental state, just hoping she wouldn't get beaten.
Mugz is offline   Reply With Quote