View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 09:12 AM   #11
mekcotuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Jim, rather than think of me, think of your kids. because they are the ones that are going to be paying for this mess. Watch this show if you can handle it.. This show has nothing to do with democrats and nothing to do with me.. I think your head would spin.
Well said. I have seen the previous Frontlines that were incorporated into compiling this 2 part show. Everyone should try to watch tonight. It is just an absolute disgrace that we seem to be going along like sheep to slaughter as our country goes down the toilet due to the arrogance, selfishness and greediness of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, et al.
I keep thinking that the biggest questions is - did the Iraqi people ask us for help in disposing of Saddam hussein? And five years later the answer is still NO. So why are we there?

Impeachable offenses are described in Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution, which defines executive powers. It states “the President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and on conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.”

"Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau