Thread: O'bowma
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 11:11 AM   #29
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
More clear? It's more clear that you just throw out terms like childish and naive and don't really have actual points to support the comments.

"Nothing vague at all in what I posted if you listened to any of his speeches."
This line is exactly my point. Conservatives throw out terms and labels but then beat around the bush when it comes to supporting them.

I don't think you can provide me a single credible reason as to how he's been "childish."
O'Bama is naive if he thinks he has gained any respect from the europeans leaders, not the protesters, because of his negative Bush rhetoric in the last two weeks. If you don't think so you show me how he has gained respect.

My postings aren't any more or less vague than yours or anyone elses. Everyone writes broad ambiguous statements here about every little thing. If I think he is naive/childish, you prove me otherwise. Childish is putting up the meanings of the two words I used to describe O'Bama and asking me to clarify what I said. I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else. Anyone can sit here and be a Spence clone and critique everyones postings. Go for it JohhnyD. Prove to me O'Bama isn't childish and naive and I'll post a mea culpa.

Last edited by Swimmer; 04-11-2009 at 11:24 AM..

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman