View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 05:47 AM   #120
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Once again you manage to bring in all manner of anti-Trump stuff not related to the subject of the thread. I guess it's because you can't start your own threads anymore. You're a sneaky dude. In some basic ways you're a lot like Trump. Even worse.
Really that’s the first time you noticed this thread, like almost every thread ever started in this forum for years, strayed from the initial theme? Hey since I know you love promoting Trump doing a bang up job, like falsely “promising” a vaccine ahead of the election, only to have the CEO’s of all pharmaceutical companies signing a letter saying hold the phone that isn’t so. Astra Zeneca has already had to pause its trial due some adverse reactions. So is he doing a good job by that statement or as anyone with a brain can deduce, using it for purely political gains. By doing so he also might put concern about how safe a vaccine is when one finally comes out. The list of personal interest only comments he has made as it relates to this Covid crisis is a long embarrassing one, which I’m certain you can break out some blue to dispute.