View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 01:47 PM   #16
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Horowitz concluded that the FBI made a large number of serious and fundamental mistakes. but that’s nothing. Because liberal =good, conservative = bad.

one more report to go, Durham’s. Long wait.
Talk about an echo:“I do think the big report to wait for is going to be the Durham report,” Floridaman said, once again speculating about a report that hasn’t been written. “That’s the one that people are really waiting for.”

i’m not screaming about the fbi. i’m staying what horowitz said and wrote.

you’re ignoring that, because it’s what the dnc wants you to do.

look at our posting history. I go where the facts take me, you post nothing but partisan rhetoric. Never anything but.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
What you claim as facts are typically right wing media reports, that come from the Trumplican echo chamber.

Have you read the Mueller report?

Have you read the Horowitz report?

Where do your "facts" come from?

Isn't it odd that they always seem to be parsed from a report, rather than viewed as part of a whole?

It seems that the FBI and the media are together a criminal organization, in your view, Faux's and that of Floridaman.

You should read the Op-Ed by William Webster
Mr. Webster is a former federal judge and the former director of both the F.B.I. and the C.I.A.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/16/o...stigation.html

Keep in mind that after Sergei Lavrov visited the White House (again), Russian state tv ran a piece on the visit called "Puppet Master and ‘Agent’" that joked about offering Trump asylum in Russia if he loses the 2020 election.

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin