Thread: Credibility
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2017, 08:49 PM   #24
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
hows this kool aid

CBO and JCT estimate that enacting the American Health Care Act would reduce federal deficits by $337 billion over the coming decade and increase the number of people who are uninsured by 24 million in 2026 relative to current law.

Coverage and Premiums
The number of people who are uninsured would increase by 18 million in the first new plan year following enactment of the bill. Later, after the elimination of the ACA’s expansion of Medicaid eligibility and of subsidies for insurance purchased through the ACA marketplaces, that number would increase to 27 million, and then to 32 million in 2026.
Premiums in the nongroup market (for individual policies purchased through the marketplaces or directly from insurers) would increase by 20 percent to 25 percent—relative to projections under current law—in the first new plan year following enactment. The increase would reach about 50 percent in the year following the elimination of the Medicaid expansion and the marketplace subsidies, and premiums would about double by 2026.
WDMSO, president-elect Trump and VP-elect Pence, brokered the deal that saved those jobs. You can't say it out loud because you can't admit Trump did something good.

Obama's stimulus bill was sold with the promise that it would keep unemployment below 8%. It didn't. Not even close. Unemployment went to 10%. He ws only off by a few million jobs.

I hate the GOP plan to replace Obamacare, as it stands now. I don't like taking insurance away from that many.

See? I can think for myself. Try it sometime.