View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 08:19 AM   #18
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Dangles View Post
The poor folks in Charlston were actually in church as Jim instructed and even that did not prevent a tragedy. Shocking

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
You're implying that going to Church is therefore a bad idea. Yeah, that makes sense. Ho wmany people get killed on the highways every single day? Are cars therefore a bad idea?

Dangles, here is my racism at work. See the attached chart. In DC, 3.6% of the population owns guns, and there are 16.5 gun deaths per 100k residents. In South Dakota, 56.6% of the residents own guns, yet there are only 1.0 gun deaths per 100k residents. Personal behavior is a choice, we have free will (ignoring these rare shootings by the deranged, I'm talking baout the other 95% of gun violence, which is gang related, drug related, etc). Why do people in the Dakotas freely choose to leave each other alone, while people in Chicago and DC freely choose to shoot each other? The answer is the culture that the citizens in those places choose to embrace.

I don't believe Obama helps things, when he makes fun of people who live in the Dakotas, and makes kissy faces at Jay Z and Beyonce.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_vi...tates_by_state