Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Build Stuff: Custom Plug & Lure Building, Rod Building » Plug Building - Got Wood?

Plug Building - Got Wood? Got Plug?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2004, 03:25 PM   #1
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
Thumbs up Putting Finishing Touches On Plug Night At MSBA And I Just Need To Know Who Is In

Hi guys, just trying to put the finishing touches on "Plug Night II" at MSBA scheduled for August 25th. Bassmaster Dave Manzi will be the main attraction once again and I would like to have as many of you there as I can get! #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, JHabs, RIPoppers, GotStripers, Tinman, Newell Guy, Tagger, Christian, Slipknot, Bliz, and anyone else who is interested in coming and displaying/and or selling your wares.....please let me know on this thread or by pm'ing me that you are interested. For those who will be selling plugs, the only proviso is that you donate a few to the club for the huge "plug only" raffle table. Also, this year there will be a special raffle of a plug bag, (hopefully a very high-end plug bag....more on that later) filled with plugs that many of you have created. We would appreciate it if each of you could contribute one plug to this raffle as the proceeds will be going to benefit Bostons Childrens Hospital. This is a very worthwhile charity endeavor and we would appreciate any contributions that would be made. As I said, once I get word from all those interested, I will post all the information that I have in regards to plug night and I can promise you that it should be just a fun, fantastic night of plugs and fish fooling paraphernalia. An extra effort will be made to keep the business meeting as short as it can be so that we all can enjoy the evening. You all made last years "Plug Night" such a huge success that the membership is very excited about this second edition of "Plug Night"! Thanks guys.

Confirmations for coming to "Plug Night II" are as follows....more are coming as they confirm:

#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& Plugs
Habs Plugs
RIPoppers
Diamond Tackle
GotStripers/Ledgerunner Baits
Guppy Lures
Line Stretcher Tackle Company
Christian
Tagger
l.i.fish.in.vt
Bliz-w/The Plug Project Display
Bassmaster (of course)
Livewhya aka Marty McGovern-will display his antique lures

Those who have generously donated a plug to the Charity Plug Bag Raffle to benefit Childrens Hospital:

Bernzy-A nice swimmer was recieved already (thanks Bernzy)
Mr and Mrs SFrances have offered to donate a plug
l.i.fish.in.vt-has offered to donate a plug
thefishingfreak-has offered to donate a plug
Afterhours-has offered to donate a plug

Last edited by BigFish; 06-20-2004 at 09:20 AM..

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote