Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 04-06-2014, 07:07 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Your obsession with Sandra Fluke's sex life however may continue.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
As will your refusal to address any legitimate concerns over Obama's competence or, in this case, honesty.

Rather than explain why forcing employers to provide free contraception isn't unconstitutional, he tries to make everyone hate us by lying about our position.

Why can't you be an honest adult for 3 seconds and tell us what you think about a President who would stoop to that.

My only obsession with her sex life, is that I want to be left out of it. She is the one dragging me into it, by insisting that she has the right to reach into my wallet.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:45 AM   #2
spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
My only obsession with her sex life, is that I want to be left out of it. She is the one dragging me into it, by insisting that she has the right to reach into my wallet.
I think you're fascinated by it. You pepper your posts with words like "fornicate" and "rubbers" for their titillating enhancement. Now you're vividly depicting Fluke dragging you around against your will in a bondage fantasy that would make NEWPORTMAFIA blush.

-spence
Old 04-06-2014, 12:27 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I think you're fascinated by it. You pepper your posts with words like "fornicate" and "rubbers" for their titillating enhancement. Now you're vividly depicting Fluke dragging you around against your will in a bondage fantasy that would make NEWPORTMAFIA blush.

-spence
what I am , is contemptuous of the lot of them, including their apologists, which includes you.

If you don't like the word 'fornicate', then you should ask yourself why you endlessly and thoughtlessly support those who cannot refrain from screaming about that part of their lives into any microphone or TV camera, instead of keeping it in private where it belongs. I guess I'm not that evolved or sophisticated, because my only interest is in being left out of it. If Sandra Fluke insists on dragging me into it, then I get to articulate my response. If your side doesn't want to hear my position on such things, then all you need to do is stop reaching into my wallet in relation to it, and try to refrain from trampling on the constitution. Then do whatever you want and I'll keep mum.

Still dodging about the shameless lies of your man-crush, I see.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:51 AM   #4
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
As will your refusal to address any legitimate concerns over Obama's competence or, in this case, honesty.

I'm sure that Spence considers Obama to be very competent. He pretty much has approved of all his foreign policy, considering it all to be "played well." He wants to give the ACA "a chance." He believes that the Repubs have made it difficult to govern, that it's their fault we're in a mess not Obama's. And that the economy is picking up, and the ACA thing is smoothing out of its little hitches and starting to roll. ETC. And about the honesty thing . . . you have to remember that Spence considers himself to be a pragmatist. The ultimate pragmatist, Machiavelli, would have approved of lying. Lying in order to achieve goals, govern well, is amoral. It is "smart."

Rather than explain why forcing employers to provide free contraception isn't unconstitutional, he tries to make everyone hate us by lying about our position.

Again, you call it "lying," Spence would see it as "smart." Pragmatism trumps morality.

Why can't you be an honest adult for 3 seconds and tell us what you think about a President who would stoop to that.

A pragmatist would stoop to whatever it takes to get the job done.

Spence probably doesn't care about her getting into your wallet. Fluke is a promising progressive who will probably be running for political office in the near future. She will be a standard bearer for the "women's" issue part of the progressive platform, and be a big electoral draw on "smart" women's issues.

Besides, Spence is a "centrist." He is in the center of whatever is. So he is always right. You, on the other hand, are on the fringe of center. You're an extremist. Extremists are always wrong. NOT.

Spence doesn't have to answer any questions. He is usually the one asking questions, not too often making definitive statements. So long as the progressive movement forges ahead, maintaining or gaining ground, politics are on his side, and he can disregard your questions (or anybody else's), and merely respond with sarcastic jabs.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:21 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
Spence probably doesn't care about her getting into your wallet. Fluke is a promising progressive who will probably be running for political office in the near future. She will be a standard bearer for the "women's" issue part of the progressive platform, and be a big electoral draw on "smart" women's issues.

Besides, Spence is a "centrist." He is in the center of whatever is. So he is always right. You, on the other hand, are on the fringe of center. You're an extremist. Extremists are always wrong. NOT.

Spence doesn't have to answer any questions. He is usually the one asking questions, not too often making definitive statements. So long as the progressive movement forges ahead, maintaining or gaining ground, politics are on his side, and he can disregard your questions (or anybody else's), and merely respond with sarcastic jabs.
"Fluke is a promising progressive who will probably be running for political office in the near future"

You need to keep up with the news. She's running for State Senate in California. Hip hip, hooray! Her resume reads "been in school my whole life, then went on TV and shoved my sex life in everyone's face, and demanded that they pay for it, because racisthatecrimeintolerantwaronwomenkeepyourrosarie soffmyovaries, that's why."

"Spence is a "centrist." "

Then so was Mao.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:32 PM   #6
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
She (Fluke) will be a standard bearer for the "women's" issue part of the progressive platform, and be a big electoral draw on "smart" women's issues.

The day that hideous witch becomes the standard bearer for women, is the day I give serious thought to switching teams, if'n you know what I mean. She is absolutely repugnant, in every conceivable way a human being can be. Just knowing that she disagrees with me, is all I need to know that I am on the right side of any issue.

Blech.

I loved her speech at the DNC, aka abortion-pallooza. What a lovely platform that have on that side.