Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-22-2016, 10:46 AM   #61
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 16,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipknot View Post
The Federal government acts like a bully, they should expect resistance


http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2016...trol-proposal/

interesting article
I'm glad there are people who fight back against things that are not right
Pretty interesting that people will boycott Beyonce over a song yet others will incite real violence.
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 01:10 PM   #62
buckman
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
buckman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mansfield
Posts: 4,834
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Pretty interesting that people will boycott Beyonce over a song yet others will incite real violence.
Yea the Black Panthers are another peace loving group
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
buckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 01:17 PM   #63
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 16,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
Yea the Black Panthers are another peace loving group
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
They were founded to combat police brutality and help the poor.
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 01:30 PM   #64
buckman
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
buckman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mansfield
Posts: 4,834
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
They were founded to combat police brutality and help the poor.
How's that working out ?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
buckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 01:32 PM   #65
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
The Dad Fisherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Georgetown MA
Posts: 15,634
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
They were founded to combat police brutality and help the poor.
.....and the KKK used to be a civic organization.....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 01:42 PM   #66
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
They were founded to combat police brutality and help the poor.
Spence, do you have no shame?

Are cops boycotting Beyonce because of any old song? Or because of what looked like (and inarguably was) a tribute to a group that has committed violence against cops?

Meanwhile, she does million-dollar-a-night private concerts for billionaires in the middle east, who brutalize women (including the Khadafi family). Some liberal role model. Instead of having a net worth of $300 million and having a conscience, she'd rather have a net worth of $310 million and entertain mass murderers and those who truly brutalize women. But if you asked this mental midget, she'd say that as a woman, what she fears is Marco Rubio.

And it seems to me, that one only dresses like a hooker and shakes her hiney like a Tijuana whore, because one wants to divert attention away from the fact that they cannot sing. If you can sing, just sing and pepole will listen. If you can't sing, you need another shtick. Like street walker.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:27 PM   #67
Fly Rod
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Fly Rod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Gloucester Massachusetts
Posts: 2,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
They were founded to combat police brutality and help the poor.
And I guess U say the same about Bill Eyers and the Weather Underground(weathermen)

Spence the old black panther group I believe was basically about helping the poor but I also believe it was a front for some killings....the New Black Panther Group are racist and anti-Semitic organization and want to kill all jews....not nice people

"When its not about money,it's all about money."...
Fly Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 04:29 PM   #68
Fly Rod
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Fly Rod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Gloucester Massachusetts
Posts: 2,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
.....and the KKK used to be a civic organization.....
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
A garden group U might say......

"When its not about money,it's all about money."...
Fly Rod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 05:25 PM   #69
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 16,703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
And it seems to me, that one only dresses like a hooker and shakes her hiney like a Tijuana whore, because one wants to divert attention away from the fact that they cannot sing. If you can sing, just sing and pepole will listen. If you can't sing, you need another shtick. Like street walker.
If you think Beyonce can't sing you sir are an idiot or perhaps tone deaf.
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 10:02 AM   #70
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
If you think Beyonce can't sing you sir are an idiot or perhaps tone deaf.
I suppose her lip-synching, once it's cleansed and altered and engineered, is OK. As far as I know, I haven't heard her sing live. If she truly can sing, there's no need for all the other crap.

I see you ignored the fact that she also takes millions from Middle East despots. What a feminist role model, I'm so glad she's pals with our President.

She sings a song about how her date "Monica Lewinskie'd all over my gown." Yes, clearly I am the idiot.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com