Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2017, 12:01 PM   #31
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,705
So name some names who are these losers you talk about?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 12:34 PM   #32
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 3,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Got to love all the LOOSERS who would rather the usual pos lying politician in office than someone who talks like the average pissed off American who is sick & tired of lying politicians who do nothing but feed you bull#^&#^&#^&#^& while making themselves filthy rich !
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
First I'd definitely not classify either a Trump supporter as a moron or someone who voted for Hilary as a loser, clearly this forum brings out the worst in people. I voted for Hilary and not because I was a big fan, but because I thought the damage this clown could do as president was far more dangerous in my personal opinion.

And speaking of opinions, you must have a very low opinion of the "average" american, especially if you are going to lump them in with Trump. I'm friends with many average american's and not one of them has the lack of character this guy shows. Sure the average american is probably not all that happy with politics as usual and I'm certainly one of them. If you think Trump as a person is similar to the average american, then we are in more trouble than I thought.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 01:04 PM   #33
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 19,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider Ronnie View Post
Got to love all the LOOSERS who would rather the usual pos lying politician in office than someone who talks like the average pissed off American who is sick & tired of lying politicians who do nothing but feed you bull#^&#^&#^&#^& while making themselves filthy rich !
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Hes so honest. You are right... so honest. Grab em by the pussy honest.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 01:26 PM   #34
PaulS
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
PaulS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
First I'd definitely not classify either a Trump supporter as a moron or someone who voted for Hilary as a loser, clearly this forum brings out the worst in people. I voted for Hilary and not because I was a big fan, but because I thought the damage this clown could do as president was far more dangerous in my personal opinion.

And speaking of opinions, you must have a very low opinion of the "average" american, especially if you are going to lump them in with Trump. I'm friends with many average american's and not one of them has the lack of character this guy shows. Sure the average american is probably not all that happy with politics as usual and I'm certainly one of them. If you think Trump as a person is similar to the average american, then we are in more trouble than I thought.
Well said.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
PaulS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 03:52 PM   #35
Sea Dangles
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Sea Dangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 4,469
I just feel bad he misspelled a word he put in caps.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Sea Dangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:02 AM   #36
Raider Ronnie
www.blackhullcharters.com
iTrader: (0)
 
Raider Ronnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: On my boat
Posts: 8,935
Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
Hes so honest. You are right... so honest. Grab em by the pussy honest.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device


Let me guess, you're like every other liberal and Hollyweird moron who thinks Harvey Weinstein is a great guy 🤔
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:15 AM   #37
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 31,691
Blog Entries: 1
There is a lot of schadenfruede powering Trump's base, same as there was for Obama.

We need good politicians to move to the middle. If you (or the Party) really think that Hillary was a good candidate, she could not beat the guy you are railing against now. She was (and is) a HORRIBLE candidate.

For me, I did not vote for Trump, a couple Rs I could have voted for but none of the D slate (excepting Webb) . We need better candidates and we need more moderates - moving the Dem partly more left ain't going to bring in the middle.

Interesting piece on the parties moving off center



http://www.people-press.org/2014/06/...erican-public/

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com