Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Classifieds Area - NO COMMERCIAL POSTS WHATSOEVER » Classifieds

Classifieds Buy,Sell, or Swap for members only please. NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING - thanks... And if you sell something like a boat through here - throw us a couple bucks for the site please :D

Old 11-04-2003, 11:38 AM   #1
Jon G
got SeaCraft?

Custom BBSB Duck boat

Selling my Barnegat Bay sneak box built in 97' by David Clark(decoy maker) on Cape Cod (Dennis). Boat is 13 feet the cockpit is 2 feet by four feet. Hull if fiberglass and the deck is tounge and groove fir fastened with stainless hard ware over oak deck beams, the decoy racks are mahogany and the engine bracket is oak also. The canvas work is second to none the dodger is heavy canvas and in perefect shape. The boat also comes with a wooden hatch cover and a canvas tial piece that zips on to the dodger to seal it off for trailering. All hard ware is cleats and handles are bronze except for the bow eye woch is galvy. I used the boat for three or four seasons and its sat in a garage for the last couple of seasons unused. This is the second boat Dave built so he told me its the first proto type hull that he built(first glass hull his is wood). The deck has a fresh coat of paint and is in perfect shape the hull has normal wear and tear scratches on the bottom as to be expected. NO engine or trailer just the boat is for sale. I had a 9.9 and a 15 on it and its a displacment hull so the engines worked about the same wether one will get you about 13 knts. I used this boat in Nantuckect souned hunting sea ducks and Pleasant bay marshes and its a great sea boat. It will hold me a big dog and all the junk you need for saftey and hunting. Good solid boat. I'm asking $2000 and cash talks I'm finally getting of my azz and trying to sell it since its been sitting(bills to pay) Just bring a trailer its sitting in a garage in Orleans on the Cape ready to go all you need is an engine and trailer. Great boat for the money. e-mail Jon at mallard@gis.net
Jon G is offline   Reply With Quote