Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-2018, 04:05 AM   #23
wdmso

Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
I don't know that we have that much more in common anymore. And from where I sit, that's because the left has gone completely off the deep end, it started with Bush 43 when the Iraq War started going horribly...got worse with McCain, and now with Trump, they have come completely, and I mean completely, unglued. Trump is not helping at all, but he is only POTUS because the left never stops hitting below the belt with people they disagree with. Until they are deceased, apparently. And even then, only if their deaths can be weaponized against Trump.

you need to go read comments on breitbart if you want to see unhinged

PS I love your revisionist History lesson .... you seem to claim that the republican party hasn't moved Farther right or used elected office to stack the deck

Trump told Evangelical leaders that the vote was a "referendum" on freedom of speech and religion, and that these were threatened by "violent people". It's amazing coming from the man who attacks free speech at every turn unless it praises him

and the tried and true fear mongering

"It's not a question of like or dislike, it's a question that they will overturn everything that we've done and they will do it quickly and violently. And violently. There is violence. When you look at Antifa - these are violent people," he said.

Sad as one has anything to do with the other

Trump "Little thing: Merry Christmas, right? You couldn't say 'Merry Christmas'," he added,

OMG What a snake oil sales man we have for a POTUS .. these Evangelical leaders have sold their souls what ever keeps the pews full and the money flowing in