Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 11-10-2019, 09:36 PM   #1
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete F. View Post
With the choir, are you a bass or tenor?
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I'm the conductor of my own orchestra. In other words, your question is as ignorant and narrow minded as you appear to be.

Reelin Rod has it all over you in a rational discussion.

You're the queen of innuendo and the king of conjecture. The cis-pseudo master of could, maybe, perhaps, if, of the "rumor is" . . . The sorcerer's apprentice of false juxtaposition, flimsy comparisons . . . your mind is a quicksand of possibilities that you half understand and wish were true and opinions that mostly aren't.

Reelin Rod is rock solid, has a clear grasp of actual facts.

And I composed that entirely on my own. Didn't have to find a link or read and paste a biased article. Nor participate in a circle jerk of "choir" boys. I've heard enough dissonant chords from you and your howling chorus to see what you are.
Old 11-10-2019, 11:30 PM   #2
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
I'm the conductor of my own orchestra. In other words, your question is as ignorant and narrow minded as you appear to be.

Reelin Rod has it all over you in a rational discussion.

You're the queen of innuendo and the king of conjecture. The cis-pseudo master of could, maybe, perhaps, if, of the "rumor is" . . . The sorcerer's apprentice of false juxtaposition, flimsy comparisons . . . your mind is a quicksand of possibilities that you half understand and wish were true and opinions that mostly aren't.

Reelin Rod is rock solid, has a clear grasp of actual facts.

And I composed that entirely on my own. Didn't have to find a link or read and paste a biased article. Nor participate in a circle jerk of "choir" boys. I've heard enough dissonant chords from you and your howling chorus to see what you are.
Verbiage as usual, a blithering attack.
No facts because there are none to defend Floridaman
He committed crimes
Bribery
Extortion
Abuse of Power
He’s Putin’s Puppet
The weakest president ever.
All the rest of the world sees how ineffectual he is
He has no plan, no skill other than the ability to lie with a straight face and accuse others of that which he is guilty of.
You should wonder why he claims Treason since he constantly projects.
Floridaman will be exposed as the conman that he has always been.
Some people say he’s a Stable Genius with a very very large brain, great and unmatched wisdom, tiny hands and a .... like the mushroom character in Mario Kart ...

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Niles: You have met “people”, haven’t you?

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-10-2019, 11:46 PM   #3
detbuch

Quote:
Verbiage as usual, a blithering attack.

You throw a stupid piece of verbiage at me and then expect an official record in return? You're also a proficient practicioner of the kettle calling the pot black.

No facts because there are none to defend Floridaman

"And again, a characterization based in feelings that flow from your political agenda, supported by confirmation bias (AKA, a propagandized personal opinion)."

He committed crimes
Bribery
Extortion
Abuse of Power

These are not facts, they're "And again, a characterization based in feelings that flow from your political agenda, supported by confirmation bias (AKA, a propagandized personal opinion)."

He’s Putin’s Puppet

"And again, a characterization based in feelings that flow from your political agenda, supported by confirmation bias (AKA, a propagandized personal opinion)."

The weakest president ever.

All the rest of the world sees how ineffectual he is

He has no plan, no skill other than the ability to lie with a straight face and accuse others of that which he is guilty of.

You should wonder why he claims Treason since he constantly projects.

Floridaman will be exposed as the conman that he has always been.
Some people say he’s a Stable Genius with a very very large brain, great and unmatched wisdom, tiny hands and a .... like the mushroom character in Mario Kart ...
And you end your verbiage exactly as Reelin Rod has nailed it "And again, a characterization based in feelings that flow from your political agenda, supported by confirmation bias (AKA, a propagandized personal opinion)."
Old 11-11-2019, 09:13 AM   #4
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by detbuch View Post
And you end your verbiage exactly as Reelin Rod has nailed it "And again, a characterization based in feelings that flow from your political agenda, supported by confirmation bias (AKA, a propagandized personal opinion)."
Cult members just keep blindly following the conman to Trumptown

Since we’re really concerned about corruption
Let’s just invite the President of Turkey to the White House
1. Laundered Iranian funds
2. Bought Russian missile system
3. Feel free to do a quick google search https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C....0.G48c7Xnx4lI
WASHINGTON – In a remarkable rebuke of a NATO ally, the House on Tuesday approved a biting sanctions bill that could cripple Turkey's economy and would punish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan personally by requiring an assessment of his net worth amid questions about his finances in Turkey.

Sure seems to be concerned with corruption, except if it’s a mutual friend of Putin’s

Frasier: Niles, I’ve just had the most marvelous idea for a website! People will post their opinions, cheeky bon mots, and insights, and others will reply in kind!

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-11-2019, 10:00 AM   #5
scottw

Quote:

Trumptown
is that in Florida?
Old 11-11-2019, 10:32 AM   #6
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
is that in Florida?
It's in the Golan Heights, and the name Netanyahu actually gave it is Trump Heights.
It would be a fitting location for the Trump Library, since we are the only country to claim that it belongs to Israel.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-11-2019, 09:35 PM   #7
ReelinRod

Quote:
Cult members just keep blindly following the conman to Trumptown

Since we’re really concerned about corruption
Let’s just invite the President of Turkey to the White House
1. Laundered Iranian funds
2. Bought Russian missile system
3. Feel free to do a quick google search https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C....0.G48c7Xnx4lI
WASHINGTON – In a remarkable rebuke of a NATO ally, the House on Tuesday approved a biting sanctions bill that could cripple Turkey's economy and would punish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan personally by requiring an assessment of his net worth amid questions about his finances in Turkey.

Sure seems to be concerned with corruption, except if it’s a mutual friend of Putin’s

And Vindman testified that he thought Obozo sold Javelins to Ukraine . . . When in truth Obozo denied all lethal aid.

Where was Vindman's concern for Ukraine when Obozo was sending them blankets, where was his deception and behind the scenes sedition when Obozo was denying Ukraine effective defensive tools to fight Putin?

Don't bother looking on Vox, I looked, they haven't issued talking points on this yet.

You can’t truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:12 AM   #8
Pete F.
Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReelinRod View Post
And Vindman testified that he thought Obozo sold Javelins to Ukraine . . . When in truth Obozo denied all lethal aid.

Where was Vindman's concern for Ukraine when Obozo was sending them blankets, where was his deception and behind the scenes sedition when Obozo was denying Ukraine effective defensive tools to fight Putin?

Don't bother looking on Vox, I looked, they haven't issued talking points on this yet.
Vindman is not the one being impeached so don’t deflect with that and yet another but Obama.

Calling Floridaman’s actions “foreign policy” won’t change the fact that he attempted to secretly subvert Congress’ constitutional authority by coercing a foreign government to investigate a U.S. citizen for his own personal gain.

A high crime by another name is still a crime.

Lets Go Darwin
Old 11-12-2019, 01:21 PM   #9
ReelinRod

Quote:
Vindman is not the one being impeached so don’t deflect with that and yet another but Obama.

Vindman's allegiance to Ukraine and his feeling that Trump was threatening opportunities for Ukraine to get US assistance, is the entire reason for all of this. Without Vindman's "concern" that Ukraine lives were at risk without this aid, none of this would be happening. It is within reason to wonder if he has fully expressed his motivation for this 2019 action (and to be curious about his previous inaction on behalf of Ukraine, when Obozo refused to help) . . .

We could ask what was Obozo's reasoning for substituting blankets for Javelins as Russian tanks were rolling, and just who the hell did he think he was, deciding by himself and in opposition to his diplomatic corps, such an important foreign policy position when Ukraininan lives were in the balance?

Was Vindman either too stupid or too much of a yes man working in Obozo's White House back then to "resist" or share with others his concern that Ukraine was under threat of being sacrificed to Russia by the actions of a rogue President?

I believe those are questions Vindman should be asked.

Quote:
Calling Floridaman’s actions “foreign policy” won’t change the fact that he attempted to secretly subvert Congress’ constitutional authority by coercing a foreign government to investigate a U.S. citizen for his own personal gain.
Again, a characterization based in feelings that flow from your political agenda, supported by confirmation bias (AKA, a propagandized personal opinion).

Quote:
A high crime by another name is still a crime.
And leftist Trump haters using the impeachment process when no crime has been committed just to interfere with an upcoming election, is just as criminal.

You can’t truly call yourself “peaceful” unless you are capable of great violence.
If you are incapable of violence, you are not peaceful, you are just harmless.