Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 10-15-2021, 12:57 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
Don’t know where he gets his material 🤡
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
when i say the Biden administration should allow us to exploit our natural resources, he says i’m demanding more government control.
Old 10-15-2021, 06:10 PM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
when i say the Biden administration should allow us to exploit our natural resources, he says i’m demanding more government control.
Jim for the hundredth time the oil and gas can produce as much as they want no one not even Biden can stop them or force them to produce more. They are private companies…. Stop making crap up your delusional .. your demanding government intervention in private business and markets

Please tell us how Biden reduce oil production in the US .. oh wait you can’t because it never happened
Old 10-15-2021, 06:46 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Jim for the hundredth time the oil and gas can produce as much as they want no one not even Biden can stop them or force them to produce more. They are private companies…. Stop making crap up your delusional .. your demanding government intervention in private business and markets

Please tell us how Biden reduce oil production in the US .. oh wait you can’t because it never happened
ok. can you first tell us which republicans said that oil is at an all time high? you said that, i keep
asking for support.

an article saying that as you said, the moratorium wouldn’t hurt production for awhile. but also saying that the actual and perceived actions that suggest biden doesn’t want to be in the oil
production business, would have an effect.

oil is north of $80. that’s a high price, very high. why aren’t we producing what we were producing a couple of years ago?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/insidec...c-lands/%3famp

Last edited by Jim in CT; 10-15-2021 at 06:53 PM..
Old 10-16-2021, 08:05 AM   #4
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
ok. can you first tell us which republicans said that oil is at an all time high? you said that, i keep
asking for support.

an article saying that as you said, the moratorium wouldn’t hurt production for awhile. but also saying that the actual and perceived actions that suggest biden doesn’t want to be in the oil
production business, would have an effect.

oil is north of $80. that’s a high price, very high. why aren’t we producing what we were producing a couple of years ago?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/insidec...c-lands/%3famp

We are producing what we did a few years ago . 10.09 .20 we produced 10.725 million barrels a day 10.08.21 we produced 11.5 million barrels a day
And our imports same dates 5.3 and
11.4 million barrels a day
9.2million gallons and 2021 9.6
Gas production same dates
https://www.eia.gov/petroleum/weekly/

On October 13, 2021, the Brent crude oil price (the most relevant crude oil price in determining U.S. petroleum product prices) was $83 per barrel (b), a 57% increase from last winter’s average, which contributes to the higher expected propane and heating oil retail prices. Wholesale prices of crude oil have risen because petroleum demand has increased faster than supply, leading to falling inventories (in the case of crude oil and several petroleum products) and propane inventories that have increased at slower rates than historical averages. We expect the retail price of propane in the United States will average $3.10 per gallon (gal) this winter (49% higher than last winter) and the price of heating oil will average $3.39/gal this winter (33% higher than last winter).

https://www.eia.gov/petroleum/weekly/

Jim all Republicans are trying to suggest these fuel increase are not normal or it’s a market condition . But some how caused by Biden .. your the biggest cheerleader in that message

Analysis | The bogus GOP claim that Biden is responsible for higher gasoline prices
how the right blames biden for the price of gas from www.washingtonpost.com
Analysis | The bogus GOP claim that Biden is responsible for higher gasoline prices

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier...gh-gas-prices/

No article of mine has generated more views and more reader feedback than my piece in March of this year: Who Is To Blame For Rising Gasoline Prices? At present, there are nearly 900,000 views, and I continue to get reader feedback over this article on a weekly basis.

The feedback is invariably from men who are angry that Joe Biden is in the White House and it is along the lines of “I bet you feel stupid now” or “Even an idiot can see that Biden is the one who drove up gasoline prices.”

No, the reason oil and gasoline prices rose is that the economy started to open back up from the Covid-19 shutdowns. Those shutdowns had negatively impacted a couple of million barrels of U.S. oil supplies, and those supplies were slow to bounce back once the economy opened back up. That’s why we have soaring oil and gasoline prices.

Keep in mind that the entire world has experienced this. Do people honestly believe that cancellation of the Keystone XL pipeline drove up gasoline prices in Tokyo? Further, this price rise has taken place across most commodities. We have seen soaring lumber prices, base metals prices, cotton, oats, sugar — all primarily associated with the Covid-19 impacts on the economy.

But, I will reiterate something I pointed out earlier this year. Either Biden is driving up gasoline prices, which helps the U.S. oil industry, or Biden’s policies have nothing to do with higher gasoline prices, and thus his policies are doing nothing to help the U.S. oil industry.

It is in fact the latter. Despite the sharp rise in the price of gasoline this year, Biden deserves neither the credit nor the blame

Jim please stop pounding a square peg in a round hole . Not sure how much factual information is required for to accept the Truth .

Trump claims credit for cheap gas. Experts say it's not so simple.
Snake oil sales man and the right runs with it …. Believing Trump dismissing the experts.. this is the new GOP they are their own expert’s