Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 02-10-2022, 05:21 PM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
How about you act like a grown up man and stop constantly insulting people.
the single worst insult i’ve seen in this forum, was your use of the word regard. Disgusting. So again, get over yourself.

archie bunker telling me to cut down on the insults.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by Jim in CT; 02-10-2022 at 05:29 PM..
Old 02-10-2022, 05:33 PM   #2
PaulS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the single worst insult i’ve seen in this forum, was your use of the word regard. Disgusting. So again, get over yourself.
That is no where near as bad as the vile insults you throw around about women you don't like, comment on their looks or telling members here to pull their tampon out. But you support someone who mocks the handicapped and try making excuses by saying he was mocking their "appearance" or he has done it other times to non handicapped so somehow that meant he wasn't mocking a handicapped person. What type of convoluted thought process is that?

You constantly insult people. So act like a grown up man. Try setting an example for people.

Are you going to give yourself another 6 month time out?
Old 02-10-2022, 06:22 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
That is no where near as bad as the vile insults you throw around about women you don't like, comment on their looks or telling members here to pull their tampon out. But you support someone who mocks the handicapped and try making excuses by saying he was mocking their "appearance" or he has done it other times to non handicapped so somehow that meant he wasn't mocking a handicapped person. What type of convoluted thought process is that?

You constantly insult people. So act like a grown up man. Try setting an example for people.

Are you going to give yourself another 6 month time out?
i’ve never once invoked others misfortune to insult anyone else. never once.

i’m very impressed that in your opinion, your insults are ok.

you support someone with a rape allegation, a plagiarist, who sold influence to enrich his son, who promised to cure cancer, lied about getting arrested with nelson mandela, said republicans want blacks in chains.

“But it’s ok when democrats do it.”.
Old 02-10-2022, 06:47 PM   #4
PaulS

Quote:
i’ve never once invoked others misfortune to insult anyone else. never once.

i’m very impressed that in your opinion, your insults are ok.

you support someone with a rape allegation, a plagiarist, who sold influence to enrich his son, who promised to cure cancer, lied about getting arrested with nelson mandela, said republicans want blacks in chains.

“But it’s ok when democrats do it.”.
I never said that but you have set the bar so low here. Why should anyone behave different than how you behave?

Did you notice how the tone of this whole forum changed when you took your 6 months time out and how it again changed - for the worse when you came back? What was the common denominator in those events?
Old 02-10-2022, 08:02 PM   #5
Jim in CT

Quote:
I never said that but you have set the bar so low here. Why should anyone behave different than how you behave?

Did you notice how the tone of this whole forum changed when you took your 6 months time out and how it again changed - for the worse when you came back? What was the common denominator in those events?
when i use the word you used, you let me know, ok?

it’s ok when you call someone a retard, it’s ok when pete goes after TDFs kids, it’s ok when one of you brought up someone else’s sick wife. According to you, none of that is worth mentioning. You told
me you did t care about any of that.

Because everything is always ok when liberals do it. If there’s an alternative explanation action as to
why you are so selective about who you chastise, well, I’m all
ears. Have fun.

How would i notice what happened when i wasn’t here, exactly? maybe it was nice for you to be able to call people retards without anyone calling you out.
Old 02-10-2022, 08:15 PM   #6
PaulS

Quote:
when i use the word you used, you let me know, ok?

it’s ok when you call someone a retard, it’s ok when pete goes after TDFs kids, it’s ok when one of you brought someone else’s sick wife. According to you, none of that is worth mentioning.

Because everything is always ok when liberals do it. If there’s an alternative explanation action ad to
why you are so selective about who you chastise, well, I’m all
ears. Have fun.

How would i notice what happened when i wasn’t here, exactly?
You let me know when I say vile things about women like you constantly have done in the past. Okay?

Pete recently pulled up the post that you say was about TDF kids and it was in a response to TDF's posting a picture of liberal kids. Pete went back with the basically the same thing as TDF did. So it's not nearly how you try to imply it is.

It's not okay when Liberals do something. I just think you're such a scummy person that I take special interest in your posts as I've never met someone as angry as you who constantly insults anybody who they disagree with. That was fun, thanks.

Go look at the posts that were started in the time frame you were on your 6 month time out and look at the tone versus when you're around. you'll see the difference in tone and amount of insults and realize that the only common denominator during that time is you. That's very telling.

Last edited by PaulS; 02-10-2022 at 08:20 PM..
Old 02-10-2022, 08:18 PM   #7
PaulS

Quote:
maybe it was nice for you to be able to call people retards without anyone calling you out.
Missed your edit. I never called anybody a retard so pull up the quote. You're trying to do exactly what you try to do with Pete.
Old 02-10-2022, 08:20 PM   #8
Jim in CT

Quote:
Missed your edit. I never called anybody a retard so pull up the quote. You're trying to do exactly what you try to do with Pete.
oh so you’re just lying now. we’ve discussed it 100 times, and only now, you deny you said it. you’re going to claim you never used that word, then never insisted that you didn’t say anything wrong?

Old 02-10-2022, 06:45 PM   #9
spence

Quote:

archie bunker telling me to cut down on the insults.
Old 02-10-2022, 08:08 PM   #10
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
a typo. wow. you got me.