Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Old 05-02-2022, 07:56 AM   #1
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Taking a cognitive test would alleviate that concern.

Are you actually serious the same people pushing he has dementia are the same people pushing the groomer. pedo, trans, and the Election was stolen by mass fraud
And Obama was a Muslim And thought Trump aced the test like he said ..

Truth and facts do not apply to their decision making capabilities

And you seem to in the group

Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
the white house physician to Trump and Obama said Biden is showing signs of cognitive decline ( he’s also a navy admiral and also a republican, for what that’s worth), i’ve never heard him advocate for any of the kooky ideas you try to paint the entire right with. i’m going by what he says, and what i see.

i didn’t advocate for those things.

you’re the extremist. proof? you never criticize any democrat, can’t name a single issue you disagree with them on.

Old 05-02-2022, 03:43 PM   #2
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
the white house physician to Trump and Obama said Biden is showing signs of cognitive decline ( he’s also a navy admiral and also a republican, for what that’s worth), i’ve never heard him advocate for any of the kooky ideas you try to paint the entire right with. i’m going by what he says, and what i see.

i didn’t advocate for those things.

you’re the extremist. proof? you never criticize any democrat, can’t name a single issue you disagree with them on.

he's has no credibility He was a former Admiral who declines to answer House panel questions related to Jan. 6 attacks ... that speaks volumes about his lack of integrity and oath to protect this country from foreign and domestic threats (he's looking like the latter )

White House Doctor Says Trump Is In 'Excellent' Physical, Cognitive Health

I told the president if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years he might live to be 200."

or Oath Keepers discussed protecting Rep. Ronny Jackson on January 6, texts reveal why?

Rep. Ronny Jackson had attended former President Donald Trump's 'stop the steal' rally on the Ellipse and said he was out there 'FIGHTING FOR TRUMP'

Mar 2, 2021: Pentagon review says U.S. Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, violated alcohol policy while White House physician,

The Panhandle Republican says the investigation, which examined testimony from more than 70 witnesses as well as documentary evidence, was “a political hit job.”

now I know why he was elected
Old 05-02-2022, 05:53 PM   #3
Jim in CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
he's has no credibility He was a former Admiral who declines to answer House panel questions related to Jan. 6 attacks ... that speaks volumes about his lack of integrity and oath to protect this country from foreign and domestic threats (he's looking like the latter )

White House Doctor Says Trump Is In 'Excellent' Physical, Cognitive Health

I told the president if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years he might live to be 200."

or Oath Keepers discussed protecting Rep. Ronny Jackson on January 6, texts reveal why?

Rep. Ronny Jackson had attended former President Donald Trump's 'stop the steal' rally on the Ellipse and said he was out there 'FIGHTING FOR TRUMP'

Mar 2, 2021: Pentagon review says U.S. Rep. Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, violated alcohol policy while White House physician,

The Panhandle Republican says the investigation, which examined testimony from more than 70 witnesses as well as documentary evidence, was “a political hit job.”

now I know why he was elected
i love when you say anyone the oath keepers like, must therefore be bad.

guess who harvey weinstein made donations to? Antifa?
Old 05-03-2022, 07:19 AM   #4
wdmso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
i love when you say anyone the oath keepers like, must therefore be bad.

guess who harvey weinstein made donations to? Antifa?
John the oath keepers who stormed the capital stated

Dr. Ronnie Jackson — on the move. Needs protection. If anyone inside cover him. He has critical data to protect,”. Again why and what data

But of course this you seem disinterested

Yet bring up your usual false equivalences. But but Antifa ..