Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 09-07-2005, 07:32 AM   #31
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmeanie
You choose to be poor no one makes you poor.

When Industry shuts down factory's and moves hundreds of thousands of Jobs overseas...TA-DA....you have Poor.

Simple math.....if you have 100,000,000 people that need jobs and you have 90,000,000 jobs you end up w/ 10,000,000 people with out jobs. these people tend to be poor...

Not everyone chooses to be poor, sometimes its just $hit Luck. There are plenty of poor people that would jump at the opportunity for a steady income for there families and would work there asses off too.

There are also plenty of Rich people s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g on the Government Tit and making tons of money that haven't done a hard days work in there entire life.

How many Ditches do you think ole' GB and his brother have dug in there lifetime??

Don't judge a man unless you've walked a mile in his shoes

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 09-07-2005 at 09:48 AM..

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 09:07 AM   #32
Nebe

great post
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 09:52 AM   #33
Flaptail

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe
great post
I want to run for President ( if no one shoots me first) Nebe, will you be my vice Pres.?

Why even try.........
Flaptail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 11:04 AM   #34
whiplash
Sand pounder

For those who have finaly seen the light

bushbumperstickers.com
whiplash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:07 PM   #35
Nebe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaptail
I want to run for President ( if no one shoots me first) Nebe, will you be my vice Pres.?
i would be honored.. we would have to move the whitehouse to fishers island though, and homeland security would involve tagging the migrating striped insurgents which have passed by for the past million years

" A bass in every pot " could be our motto
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 04:35 PM   #36
greenmeanie

And who's fault is this? The american that needs $35.00 an hour to survive because they want two SUV's ETC ETC

"When Industry shuts down factory's and moves hundreds of thousands of Jobs overseas...TA-DA....you have Poor."

Look above and also most people think they are to good to start at the bottom and work their way up. Everything is owed to them from the GOV etc etc

"Simple math.....if you have 100,000,000 people that need jobs and you have 90,000,000 jobs you end up w/ 10,000,000 people with out jobs. these people tend to be poor..."

You choose to be poor when you sit home and collect welfare when you are able to work.
You choose to be poor when living off your girlfriend who collects welfare.
You choose to be poor when your working at Mcdonalds and don't better yourself.
I have even seen people in wheelchairs working so if they can do it most anyone can.
ETC ETC I could go on forever.

"Not everyone chooses to be poor, sometimes its just $hit Luck. There are plenty of poor people that would jump at the opportunity for a steady income for there families and would work there asses off too."

I wouldn't say plenty but there are some.

"There are also plenty of Rich people s#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g on the Government Tit and making tons of money that haven't done a hard days work in there entire life."

More power to him for not having to dig ditches.
How many Ditches do you think ole' GB and his brother have dug in there lifetime??
---------------------------------------------------------------------
So they can afford shoes but can't work

Don't judge a man unless you've walked a mile in his shoes
greenmeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:05 PM   #37
Pete_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe
i would be honored.. we would have to move the whitehouse to fishers island though, and homeland security would involve tagging the migrating striped insurgents which have passed by for the past million years

" A bass in every pot " could be our motto
I'd like to be on board for this new administration as well...
Pete_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:58 PM   #38
basswipe

I don't consider this off topic but I was absolutely discusted by a scene on tonights news.

An old woman was defending what was left of her home and the edible food she had within it from people who smashed thru the front who happened to be California Highway Patrolmen "volunteers".She was holding a .22 revolver in her hand in a NON-THREATENING position.In a narration by the patrol commander he spoke about how they subdued her when the opportunity presented itself.He seemed so proud of himself for performing his unconstitutional duties.

News flash...if this woman wants stay(or die) in what's left her home with cans of Cambell's soup and a .22 she has 10 amendmants under the Bill of Rights that says she can!!!

One of the most unbelievable things I've ever scene.Totally unacceptable.

Flap,we might not agree on much but I believe Georgey Boy's gotta take personal responsability for this one.Violation of one's personal rights under the Bill of Rights will always be something I believe the President should personally address to this nation.

Did I spell discusted right?

Last edited by basswipe; 09-08-2005 at 09:03 PM..
basswipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:32 PM   #39
greenmeanie

Bush has nothing to do with it. The mayor ordered them to be taking out of NO. The Military isn't going to help they said.

And on another note did anyone catch the lady when she received her Debit card say “now I can get my hair did". I am glad our tax money is going to good use.

An old woman was defending what was left of her home and the edible food she had within it from people who smashed thru the front who happened to be California Highway Patrolmen "volunteers".She was holding a .22 revolver in her hand in a NON-THREATENING position.In a narration by the patrol commander he spoke about how they subdued her when the opportunity presented itself.He seemed so proud of himself for performing his unconstitutional duties.

News flash...if this woman wants stay(or die) in what's left her home with cans of Cambell's soup and a .22 she has 10 amendmants under the Bill of Rights that says she can!!!

Flap,we might not agree on much but I believe Georgey Boy's gotta take personal responsability for this one.Violation of one's personal rights under the Bill of Rights will always be something I believe the President should personally address to this nation.

Did I spell discusted right?[/QUOTE]
Old 09-08-2005, 09:33 PM   #40
greenmeanie

Quote:
Bush has nothing to do with it. The mayor ordered them to be taking out of NO. The Military isn't going to help they said.

And on another note did anyone catch the lady when she received her Debit card say “now I can get my hair did". I am glad our tax money is going to good use.

But I do agree there is no reason to be disarming people who own there guns legal! Never mind force them out.

Did I spell discusted right?
[/QUOTE]
Old 09-08-2005, 09:37 PM   #41
basswipe

To a moderator...green meanie has somehow added his text to my post please delete his post of 10:32pm on 9/8/03.

Last edited by basswipe; 09-08-2005 at 09:47 PM..
Old 09-08-2005, 09:45 PM   #42
basswipe

Quote:

And on another note did anyone catch the lady when she received her Debit card say “now I can get my hair did". I am glad our tax money is going to good us.
Please read better next time.Nothing in MY post said Bush had anything to do with that women's constitutional violations.I just said AS president he is ultimately responsible.

BTW green one NOBOBY can get their "hair did" on one of those debit cards.
Food and nesessaties only.Please ask me how I know this.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:20 PM   #43
greenmeanie

She said 'hair did' tell her.

And I stand corrected it seems they got the national guard doing their dirty work now.

http://media.putfile.com/NewOrleansGunConfiscationSmall

Also there is a thing called states rights the president isn't as powerfull as you all think.
For example the GOV let the AWB sunset but in CT we still have it ? The GOV wanted to shut down the naval base in CT. The GOVERNOR of CT turns around and spends 20 MILLION to get it back? Pres Bush wants to send 50 BILLION in aid but congress has to approve. I don't see how this is Pres BUSH's fault if anything it is the fault of the NO GOV and mayor.

Last edited by greenmeanie; 09-08-2005 at 10:30 PM..
Old 09-08-2005, 10:30 PM   #44
basswipe

Quote:
She said 'hair did' tell her.
?What???
Old 09-08-2005, 10:36 PM   #45
basswipe

Quote:
I don't see how this is Pres BUSH's fault if anything it is the fault of the NO GOV and mayor.
I guess you missed the whole hurricane "Pam" exercise.We shoulda been prepaired but weren't.

Plus you forgot to ask how I know those debit cards can't be used for anything but necessities.Please ask...I'd love to see the foot in mouth.
Old 09-09-2005, 06:33 AM   #46
greenmeanie

I don't have to ask. They can trade them down for cash and then buy drugs Um I mean "necessities".

Quote:
Originally Posted by basswipe
I guess you missed the whole hurricane "Pam" exercise.We shoulda been prepaired but weren't.

Plus you forgot to ask how I know those debit cards can't be used for anything but necessities.Please ask...I'd love to see the foot in mouth.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:25 AM   #47
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

GreenMeanie ID'ed

Quote:
And who's fault is this? The american that needs $35.00 an hour to survive because they want two SUV's ETC ETC

Look above and also most people think they are to good to start at the bottom and work their way up. Everything is owed to them from the GOV etc etc

You choose to be poor when you sit home and collect welfare when you are able to work.
You choose to be poor when living off your girlfriend who collects welfare.
You choose to be poor when your working at Mcdonalds and don't better yourself.
I have even seen people in wheelchairs working so if they can do it most anyone can.
ETC ETC I could go on forever....
Wow talk about a skewed outlook on life......I think I've heard this same spiel before, but Where......Oh yeah Now I remember.

2ND GENTLEMAN:
At this festive season of the year, Mr
Scrooge, it is more than usually desirable
that we should make some slight provision
for the Poor and destitute, who suffer greatly
at the present time. Many thousands are in
want of common necessities; hundreds of
thousands are in want of common comforts, sir.

SCROOGE
Are there no prisons?

2ND GENTLEMAN
Plenty of prisons.

SCROOGE
And the Union workhouses? Are they still in operation?

1ST GENTLEMAN
They are. Still. I wish I could say they were not.

SCROOGE
The Treadmill and the Poor Law are in full vigour, then?

1ST GENTLEMAN
Both very busy, sir.

SCROOGE
Oh! I was afraid, from what you said at
first, that something had occurred to
stop them in their useful course. I'm
very glad to hear it.

1ST GENTLEMAN
Under the impression that they scarcely
furnish Christian cheer of mind or body to
the multitude, a few of us are attempting to
raise a fund to buy the Poor some meat and
drink, and means of warmth. What shall I
put you down for?

SCROOGE
Nothing!

1ST GENTLEMAN
You wish to be anonymous?

SCROOGE
I wish to be left alone. Since you ask me
what I wish, gentlemen, that is my answer.
I don't make merry myself at Christmas and
I can't afford to make idle people merry.
I help to support the establishments I have
mentioned: they cost enough: and those who
are badly off must go there.

1ST GENTLEMAN
Many can't go there; and many would rather die.

SCROOGE
If they would rather die, they had better
do it, and decrease the surplus population.

I will also remember to treat the Guy at McDonalds w/ Contempt next time I go there......after all, even though he's working, its such a waste of time......Hell if your going to work there you might as well go on welfare...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	scrooge.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	10630  

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:53 AM   #48
likwid
lobster = striper bait

Send a message via AIM to likwid

Ski Quicks Hole
likwid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:14 AM   #49
Flaptail

Can I use that photo for my campaign? That's beautiful.

Why even try.........
Flaptail is offline   Reply With Quote