Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 12-19-2007, 10:07 AM   #1
Bishop169

Picture people

So last night my sister wanted to get a family shot at that place in the mall since they do a good job and no one can remember when me my 2 sisters mom and all the kids were in one spot long enough....

so we all head to the mall after work we have a 6:30 appointment we got there a little early and waited at 7:45 we got called in.... a little annoyed but they were busy

so we get the family shot and each smaller family got just the family and the kids so we took allot of time ourselves...

so afterwards with no food in our stomach I look at the guy and ask how long it will be he promised up and down 20 minutes

the kids had to see Santa since they knew this was the only time we were going to the mall... so we did that thinking we would eat after we saw the pictures only 20 minutes right...

we do the Santa thing and head back still not ready guy said 5 more minutes well an hour later we are looking at the pictures hungry as hell and in no mood to deal we get out pictures and leave its now after 10 the kids want food and are in a great mood I just want to go sleep

but the pictures look nice

and the little turd behind the counter goes " now weren't those pictures worth the wait"

Not sure who pissed me off more the kid or my sister who thought getting pictures done a week before christmas was a good idea
Bishop169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 11:55 AM   #2
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Ouch

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote