Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » The Scuppers

The Scuppers This is a new forum for the not necessarily fishing related topics...

Old 04-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
Striperhound

Binghamtom Shootings

When I saw the news on the Binghamton shootings Friday I said another case of someone going crazy. Little did I know just 24 Hrs later that It would touch my life. Recieved the call Saturday morning that a friend was in need. My friend and fraternity brother Mike King lost his mother Friday in the shooting. Mike's mom, mother of 10, GrandMother to 17 was gunned down as the gunman entered the class room. If you dont know the shooting took place in a classroom where english as a second language was being taught to people wishing to become American citizens. What hit home with me is Mike's mom was there on Friday as a substitute teacher filling in for the regular teacher. The worst case of wrong place at the wrong time. I said a prayer for Mike and his family and really hope better days are ahead.
Striperhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #2
Raider Ronnie

Send a message via AIM to Raider Ronnie
To be honest, i'm surprised these shootings are not happening on a daily basis.
With this economy, people are loosing jobs, homes, everything ect...
and there are tons of suicides everyday.

LETS GO BRANDON
Raider Ronnie is offline   Reply With Quote