Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2008, 12:15 PM   #11
mosholu
Mosholu

I was pro Obama but the more I see how he has handled certain issues I am convinced he is no different than any other politician. It would be nice that once before I die I would like to vote for a candidate I really support rather than the lesser of two evils.
Everyone has made some very good points. For McCain the VP choice will be critical because of his age. Voting for Obama is becoming more difficult everyday because it hard to know where the real guy is. Hillary for me is a non-starter.
I believe Saltheart has it right. It is hard to believe that this is the best the country can come up with but on the other hand if you are a highly qualified executive or academic would you put yourself and your family through the 16 month circus that these people have gone through. The primaries should be a four month season start to finish with cap on spending so whoever wins has some portion of his soul left.