Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Main Forum » StriperTalk!

StriperTalk! All things Striper

Old 12-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #1
Nebe

I'm proud to say that I just weaned myself off of fast food. I was Ina pinch and hit Wendy's the other day and threw half of it away. My secret of changing my tastes was to stop drinking coke. Then I started drinking my coffee black. This really changed my palette... I can't drink coke any more as it now tastes like battery acid. I'm sure I will start loosing weight from this.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #2
lamigsb1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
I'm proud to say that I just weaned myself off of fast food. I was Ina pinch and hit Wendy's the other day and threw half of it away. My secret of changing my tastes was to stop drinking coke. Then I started drinking my coffee black. This really changed my palette... I can't drink coke any more as it now tastes like battery acid. I'm sure I will start loosing weight from this.
I cut out the coke and Gatorade .. ..lost 80 lbs.
Should have done that 15 years ago

Smoking. Is the next to go. Usually a pack a day. 2 when fishing
lamigsb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
WESTPORTMAFIA

Using a sock or a sleeve to wipe after a panic dump. I have many socks without a match and a couple long-sleeves hanging up in the closet with only one sleeve. Its funny, she just does the wash and realizes a sleeve is missing while folding them and then calls me an IDIOT
WESTPORTMAFIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:21 PM   #4
SAUERKRAUT
surfwalker

"Panic dump!"

[QUOTE=WESTPORTMAFIA;972752]Using a sock or a sleeve to wipe after a panic dump....

My side still hurts laughing over this one. Confess I never heard this term before; and I never considered cutting off a sleeve or a pant leg to get out of a jam.
SAUERKRAUT is offline   Reply With Quote