Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 04-01-2007, 06:45 PM   #1
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
Ignorant Dog Owners!!!

OK! This pet peeve goes back a few years! I used to own a house in Bridgewater.......I am at home one night and I look through the front window and see someone standing right in the middle of my front lawn!!!! I go to the door and there is this guy standing in the middle of my lawn letting his dog take a goddamn crap!!!!! Now......I tell this friggin idiot to get his a$$, his dog, and his dogs crap the H-E-Double hockey sticks off my friggin lawn and to think again before letting his dog crap on my lawn!!!!! I at the time had young children and they played in the yard!!! All this and I used to live across from Bridgewater State College and the guy could have been walking the dog on their field for a crap!!!

Fast forward to today and pretty much the same scenario....someone walking their dog and letting it piss on my lawn???? Don't they have their own lawn the dog can crap and piss on?!?!?!

Does anyone else think this is a rude and thoughtless practice? To take their dog for a walk and let it crap on someone elses lawn and not clean it up??? Now.....its one thing maybe to have the owner standing on the sidewalk and let the dog on the lawn to crap....but what about the guy who walked right in my yard and stood there while the dog did its business without cleaning it up?!?!?!?

Opinions?

In the future should this happen again.....I will inform the dog owner of my displeasure.....and should I see them on my lawn again letting their dog do their business......I will be turning the garden hose on them and the dog!!!!!!!!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:00 PM   #2
Slipknot
Super Moderator

throw a hot cup of Dunkin Donuts coffee on them next time

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:10 PM   #3
Mr. Sandman

Just take a dump on his lawn, he'll get the idea.
Mr. Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:17 PM   #4
Squid kids Dad

Agree with Sandman..Follow him home...

I'm going where I'm going...
Squid kids Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:22 PM   #5
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
So you are suggesting I release my catch in his yard? DON'T THINK THAT DID NOT OCCUR TO ME!

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:21 PM   #6
tattoobob
Soggy Bottom Boy

Don't even get me started on this subject, I could write a freaking book
Throw all your dead fish racks on his lawn,

Surfcasting Full Throttle

Don't judge me Monkey

Recreational Surfcaster 99.9% C&R
tattoobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:24 PM   #7
vineyardblues

BF, LOL first off.
I have always had German Shepard dogs, I always carry a bag with me and my daughter never leaves the house with out one one, she puts it on the leash so people can see it
As for a Piss......lol not much we can do
A nice dump we pick up

The most you can do about a pee is ......put water on it so your grass does not turn yellow.
Sorry Larry, I am a dog person
VB
vineyardblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:02 PM   #8
Raven

Arrow YOUR BEST BET

is to contact the town clerk or animal control officer for your town and ask about the pet waste law.... in the towns by laws

then you film the son of a beotch and his dog crapping and present that film to the police so they can issue him a ticket.

the bacterial in pet waste is polluting all our rivers, lakes and oceans.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:54 AM   #9
MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
So you are suggesting I release my catch in his yard? DON'T THINK THAT DID NOT OCCUR TO ME!
If you know where that person lives bring it back to them. Could work good in the summer time when car windows are down.....
MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:27 AM   #10
Backbeach Jake

My next door neighbor used to empty her mutt on my front lawn. My wife and I could be enjoying the later afternoon on the porch and the nutbar next door would walk over turn her back ( So we couldn't see her, I guess) . My front lawn is less than 10 feet from porch to sidewalk. Did you know I was a language instructor?

He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.
Thomas Paine
Backbeach Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:46 AM   #11
kevin d

I started finding presents in my yard when I lived in Hawaii. I got up early one morning and saw the owner but said nothing. I got my shovel, scooped it up and went to his front door. When he answered I smiled and said " You left this in my yard and I thought I would return it." I then plopped it on his front porch and went home. He was a little pissed off but he never walked his dog in my yard again.
kevin d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:04 AM   #12
Hooper
Southsider

Find his home, dump your bluefish racks, problem solved!
Hooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:10 AM   #13
MrHunters
What was that!?!

dogs don't like to crap on concrete so i can't blame him for pulling up a lush piece of real estate, and when you gotta go you gotta go.
but if the owner walks away you bet id be picking that crap up and ch#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&g it in their direction.

as for trespassing on you yard. id be finding a pitch fork and act insane so he'd think twice the next time
MrHunters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:29 AM   #14
Sluggoslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineyardblues View Post
BF, LOL first off.
I have always had German Shepard dogs, I always carry a bag with me and my daughter never leaves the house with out one one, she puts it on the leash so people can see it
As for a Piss......lol not much we can do
A nice dump we pick up

The most you can do about a pee is ......put water on it so your grass does not turn yellow.
Sorry Larry, I am a dog person
VB

I'm a dog person too, I always clean it up and never ever... ever walk my golden on a leash. He prefers bushes to piss on though and on in 50 walks will crap on grass, he prefers leafs. thank god. He does crap on our neighbors lawn in the cape though, but if you knew the guy, you'd want to crap on his front step, so buddy's a team player with him.
Sluggoslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:56 AM   #15
Rockfish9

This one is right up my alley... two old bags walk their useless kick dogs every day.... they crap on my lawn piss in the flower beds....not that I give a rats keister about the flowers, but the wife likes 'em... and I dont like stepping in dog crap when i mow my lawn.

I thought about trapping a skunk and letting it go in their yard after poking it with sticks....

I came up with a better,less oderous solution.. and it worked..(for now anyway) I still may need that skunk.

I took pictures of the violators, put them in a large manilla envolope,I included their dogs crap as well and walked down to their house,hung the package on the front door and walked away... they no longer travel my side of the street....It's kind of like wrapping a dead fish in an article of clothing... they got the message....

Now if I knew who owned the mangy cat.......
Rockfish9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:04 PM   #16
Slipknot
Super Moderator

My neighbors cats crap all along my house in the mulch and I can't stand it. I go to use the hose and step in their crap and it gets on the hose, the other day I stepped in some and didn't know it and I get in the shop and see this wad stuck to the side of my sneaker, Agghhhhhhhh gag me.
so yesterday I put moth crystals all along the mulch and in the sandy areas in the backyard where I see their crap. They lazy chits won't crap in their own yard?
I thought cats buried their poop, I guess these are just fat lazy bastards. Next I'll get out the bb gun or 22

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:55 PM   #17
Karl F

Rockfish & Kevin D... .. you must be related to my buddy Jeff.. he took polaroids of the neighbor and his dog in the act.. scooped the poop bagged it.. and delivered said pictures and evidence to the neighbor..
Told him.. "THIS.. is Your's... I DON'T want it....NO more."
Same Deal you done.. Love it.

Larry, Do It!!! Special Delivery!

Sluggoslinger.. must be a Golden "thing".. mine's the same.. won't go on grass.. has to be in the woods (Thank God I'm surrounded by the State Park!).. and mine must be modest too.. she likes to be alone.. .. it's hell when the vet wants a sample... I have to sneak up on her.. MAN.. the look she gives me when she sees me puttin it the ziplock.. like I'm disowned!
Karl F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:48 PM   #18
Swimmer
Retired Surfer

Rude, very rude.

Most towns have a pet waste bylaw. We have an animal copntrol guy who gives out $10.00 tickets. Given the chance dogs have more manners than thier owners.

I always carry a bag. When we walked down the canal, for years I didn't see anyone else pick up thier dog's poop. Now everyones does. Well almost everyone.

Larry, carry it back and throw it on his front lawn. If that doesn't work I like the picture and envelope suggestion.

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:29 PM   #19
justplugit
Registered Grandpa

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl F View Post
.. she likes to be alone.. .. it's hell when the vet wants a sample...
Shy bladder syndrome.

" Choose Life "
justplugit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:20 PM   #20
Sluggoslinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl F View Post
Sluggoslinger.. must be a Golden "thing".. mine's the same.. won't go on grass.. has to be in the woods (Thank God I'm surrounded by the State Park!).. and mine must be modest too.. she likes to be alone.. .. it's hell when the vet wants a sample... I have to sneak up on her.. MAN.. the look she gives me when she sees me puttin it the ziplock.. like I'm disowned!

Same way here. When he's doing his duty, I have to look the other way or he takes forever... totally a golden thing...

My father gives him a biscut every time he takes a chit so now he also comes running up after licking his chops waiting for his treat.

We also had our neighbor in the cape bag all of his goodies and bring them to the front door. My father said thanks, we needed some fertalizer and closed the door. You'd have to know the guy to understand...
Sluggoslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:09 PM   #21
taJon

well as a dog owner, I would like to think that I am responsible. I never let my dogs dump on someones lawn while walking them but they always want to go in someones driveway when they are pulling in. My wife and I always have plastic bags to clean up the mess. We have your problem in our neighbor hood sometimes. Lady lets her dogs dump anywhere and keeps going. aggrevating.

boatless................can I have a ride?
taJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:30 AM   #22
stiff tip

larry ....buy a big loose ass dog ....get even..
stiff tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:01 AM   #23
Raven

Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:32 AM   #24
clumber

Careful now.....the dog owner may employ the F2F (Freedom to Feces) Act. You may need to hire biologists to determine the environmental impact of the fecal matter on your lawn.

" the fisherman taking a great cod line to which he fasteneth a peece of lobster and threwes it into the sea. The rockfish biting at it, he pulls her to him and knockes her on the head with a sticke."
clumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:53 AM   #25
daceman63

My neighbor has an issue with the guy living next to him in that their dog always comes over and craps in his back yard. Well two houses down from him a guy comes over every once in a while to look in on his mother.

Coincidentally the guy who comes to visit his mother two doors down has the same kind of dog as the guy who lives next to him.

Well, both dogs crap in his yard.

So he's talking to the neighbor one day about it as there are like 12 landmines in his back yard. So they walk around looking at the piles and the guy is like that one isn't from my dog nor is that one or that one. My neighbor is like WTF...your dog craps out here and its all ove the place. Then neighbor responded....my dog $hits in a pile, those are in a straight line so my dog didn't do those.

The dog owner's wife was there too and she almost slapped her hubby in the head and told him it was unacceptable for the dog to be crapping in the guys yard and they would keep the dog on a leash from now on.

It has gotten better but the summer is approaching.

They also just installed a pool so I told my neighbor that if that dog craps in the yard just go out there at night and toss it over the fence into the new pool. Then when he asks about it ask him if it was a straight line or a pile......lmao!!!!

If that dog craps in my yard I will definately be tossing it back over the fence into his pool. He'll get the hint.
daceman63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:57 AM   #26
daceman63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooper View Post
Find his home, dump your bluefish racks, problem solved!
grind them up a bit first so they won't be so easy to retrieve......
daceman63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:30 PM   #27
Fish On

Send a message via Yahoo to Fish On
I like Sandman's idea the best. I would cut the bottom out of a 5 gallon bucket, lay a toilet seat on top, put on a big rain poncho and grab a newspaper. I would down a couple big cups of coffee to loosen up and head over to their house, set myself down and read the paper while doing my business.

Good luck!
Fish On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:55 PM   #28
Rockport24
President - S-B Chapter - Kelly Clarkson Fan Club

All I can say is that I have been laughing my ass off reading this thread! I love the envelope thing.... oh my god....
those damn people deserve chit on their doorsteps!!
Rockport24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:57 PM   #29
Rockport24
President - S-B Chapter - Kelly Clarkson Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by daceman63 View Post
grind them up a bit first so they won't be so easy to retrieve......
even better, hide them somewhere on their property like in the front bushes or something so they get all the animals and the terrible smell and don't know what the f it is.

Last edited by Rockport24; 04-06-2007 at 02:09 PM..
Rockport24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:07 PM   #30
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Did you ever see Me, Myself, and Irene?

Jim Carey gets pissed because the Neighbor's Dog keeps crapping on his lawn, So he grabs a Newspaper walks over to his neighbors house, Drops Trow and takes a dump on his Neighbors Lawn...Funny Stuff

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote