Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 12:45 PM   #1
MarshCappa
Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!
iTrader: (0)
 
MarshCappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Marshfield
Posts: 2,608
Waterboarding

Take a look at this article. It would be too bad if the CIA isn't given the latitude to keep up these practices. I'm all for it!


http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30302830/



"Sunshine Day Dream"
MarshCappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:33 PM   #2
EarnedStripes44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Cambridge, MA
Posts: 1,358
I wouldnt worry about the CIA. But the authors of the legal rationalization- I would imagine they are sweating.
EarnedStripes44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:45 PM   #3
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 16,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarnedStripes44 View Post
I wouldnt worry about the CIA. But the authors of the legal rationalization- I would imagine they are sweating.
Why? Considering these people have broken our laws, why should we be bound by any laws in return?

Sometimes two wrongs do make a right, 9/11 changed everything

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:52 PM   #4
GattaFish
Great White Scup Hunter
iTrader: (0)
 
GattaFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: In the Corner...
Posts: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Why? Considering these people have broken our laws, why should we be bound by any laws in return?

Sometimes two wrongs do make a right, 9/11 changed everything

-spence

I totally agree with this,,,,, This country better toughen up because the people who want to hurt us play on our softness,,,,

It is amazing to me how fast people have forgotten what terrorists and Islamic militants did to innocent Americans when they kidnapped them,,,,
GattaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 16,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by GattaFish View Post
It is amazing to me how fast people have forgotten what terrorists and Islamic militants did to innocent Americans when they kidnapped them,,,,
They cut their heads off.

Makes me think we should just cut the detainees heads off in response. Now that would get them talking.

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:15 PM   #6
Brian L
Registered User
iTrader: (1)
 
Brian L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Franklin Ma
Posts: 402
Damn.. I thought this was a surfing thread..
Brian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:27 PM   #7
EarnedStripes44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Cambridge, MA
Posts: 1,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Why? Considering these people have broken our laws, why should we be bound by any laws in return?


-spence
Its a dangerous precedent.

I only hope Obama is playing chess....
EarnedStripes44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:41 PM   #8
MarshCappa
Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!
iTrader: (0)
 
MarshCappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Marshfield
Posts: 2,608
Have you taken a look at the Max security prison these guys go too? It's a 4 star hotel compared to where these terrorists live. A complete joke. I have trouble with this big time.



"Sunshine Day Dream"
MarshCappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:50 PM   #9
EarnedStripes44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: North Cambridge, MA
Posts: 1,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshCappa View Post
Have you taken a look at the Max security prison these guys go too? It's a 4 star hotel compared to where these terrorists live. A complete joke. I have trouble with this big time.
I dont know that western living standards are something terrorist are particularly concerned about. But 23.5 hrs in a cell for years on end is no weekend at Bernies.
EarnedStripes44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:58 PM   #10
JohnnyD
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
JohnnyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mansfield, MA
Posts: 5,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshCappa View Post
Take a look at this article. It would be too bad if the CIA isn't given the latitude to keep up these practices. I'm all for it!
It's great. Aside from the fact that past intelligence officers have declared that no credible or useful evidence has ever been acquired through the techniques.

So yeah, let's continue to torture people even though previous experiences have shown them as an ineffective and unneeded practice.
JohnnyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:58 PM   #11
MarshCappa
Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!
iTrader: (0)
 
MarshCappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Marshfield
Posts: 2,608
3 square meals a day, healthcare, religious time, etc. JOKE! No matress, pee in cup or on the floor, if you get sick then you die, no lights, etc. These guys should have nothing and should live as long and painfully as possible. Too many good people died because of these radicals. They need to pay.



"Sunshine Day Dream"
MarshCappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:03 PM   #12
MarshCappa
Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!
iTrader: (0)
 
MarshCappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Marshfield
Posts: 2,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
It's great. Aside from the fact that past intelligence officers have declared that no credible or useful evidence has ever been acquired through the techniques.

So yeah, let's continue to torture people even though previous experiences have shown them as an ineffective and unneeded practice.

I don't usually go off on these rants but being ex-military with a top level security clearance I had access to some sensitive stuff. It's too bad these documents got leaked out. I don't care if we got little or no information from these techniques. If it made them feel like they were going to die then good. They should suffer. Too many innocent hard working families are missing loved ones because of their jealousy of our freedoms and way of life.



"Sunshine Day Dream"
MarshCappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #13
Cool Beans
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Cool Beans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 840
After speaking about this with several Marine officers I know, about things like this, almost to a man they told me that this only proves the point that we shouldn't take prisoners. If they are caught in a combat zone, armed and have shot at US forces or their allies, they just get shot. Most of the ones I spoke too, said if they would have been the guy to find Saddam, they would have shot him and sworn it looked like he was going for a weapon. If there is a chance the guy will be released to harm their brother marines, they want to shoot first.

Last edited by Cool Beans; 04-20-2009 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: cant spell
Cool Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:17 PM   #14
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 16,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshCappa View Post
I don't usually go off on these rants but being ex-military with a top level security clearance I had access to some sensitive stuff. It's too bad these documents got leaked out. I don't care if we got little or no information from these techniques. If it made them feel like they were going to die then good. They should suffer. Too many innocent hard working families are missing loved ones because of their jealousy of our freedoms and way of life.
Yep, and they should realease the video so we can all enjoy the suffering.

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:33 PM   #15
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 19,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshCappa View Post
Too many innocent hard working families are missing loved ones because of their jealousy of our freedoms and way of life.
Are you one of those people who think 9/11 happened over jealousy??

Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:54 PM   #16
MarshCappa
Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!
iTrader: (0)
 
MarshCappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Marshfield
Posts: 2,608
Oil, religion, or whatever else caused 9/11, the fact is they committed an act that made an impact on many innocent people. I guess I'm not as smart as you to know the exact reasons why 9/11 happened. I don't know how you could laugh at any of this. All bets off with 9/11. I don't know why I got started on this thread. Too much coffee, pissed about the economy, and then I read that people who killed Americans and if they were free would kill more are being considered torture victims. Sore spot with me and it's personal. Think I'll leave this forum for awhile and cool down.



"Sunshine Day Dream"
MarshCappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:58 PM   #17
JohnnyD
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
JohnnyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mansfield, MA
Posts: 5,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshCappa View Post
I don't usually go off on these rants but being ex-military with a top level security clearance I had access to some sensitive stuff. It's too bad these documents got leaked out. I don't care if we got little or no information from these techniques. If it made them feel like they were going to die then good. They should suffer. Too many innocent hard working families are missing loved ones because of their jealousy of our freedoms and way of life.
Too bad the documents got leaked out?

Because the US public shouldn't know that the government tortures people, in the name of saving lives. Yet, those who have been tortured never had any useful information. You're out of your mind.

If the torturing had yielded useful evidence, then you'd be cheering about the documents being released.

Also, the documents weren't "leaked out". They were released.

I don't think they're 'jealous of our freedoms'. I think they're pissed that we effed around in their own lands. Let's not forget that the United States used to have Bin Laden on their payroll during the 1980's Afghan wars.
JohnnyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:39 PM   #18
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 16,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshCappa View Post
Oil, religion, or whatever else caused 9/11, the fact is they committed an act that made an impact on many innocent people. I guess I'm not as smart as you to know the exact reasons why 9/11 happened.
Based on everything I've learned, in a nutshell...

Al Qaeda seeks to overthrow the Saudi government and establish what they feel is an Islamic government that's more true to the Koran instead of a corrput Saudi monarchy.

We're simply standing in their way, and they feel our economy is our underbelly. Hence the attack on the WTC 9/11.

The "they hate us for our freedoms" line is a bunch of crap.

Quote:
All bets off with 9/11.
Well, no. The biggest gift we could give to terrorists is to cast aside our core values in response to their threat. This, more than anything, proves to the Islamic world that our system is just as flawed as the European and Socialist systems and dictatorships that bin Laden argues have failed muslims around the world.

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:44 PM   #19
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 16,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Beans View Post
After speaking about this with several Marine officers I know, about things like this, almost to a man they told me that this only proves the point that we shouldn't take prisoners. If they are caught in a combat zone, armed and have shot at US forces or their allies, they just get shot. Most of the ones I spoke too, said if they would have been the guy to find Saddam, they would have shot him and sworn it looked like he was going for a weapon. If there is a chance the guy will be released to harm their brother marines, they want to shoot first.
On this I'd tend to agree, to a point. It has to be very muddy in an urban combat zone against insurgents where the line between enemy and local is difficult to rapidly determine. In general we should give our troops freedom here and the benefit of doubt in the context of the situation.

That being said, they still have rules and must operate within appliable laws, as messy as the business of war is. To kill someone whom you believe to be unarmed for instance, just to make it easier, is ethically wrong IMHO and a very slippery slope.

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #20
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 16,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshCappa View Post
3 square meals a day, healthcare, religious time, etc. JOKE! No matress, pee in cup or on the floor, if you get sick then you die, no lights, etc. These guys should have nothing and should live as long and painfully as possible. Too many good people died because of these radicals. They need to pay.
The vast majority of those held at GTMO were never charged with being radicals. Hell, most were set free...

But for those that we thought had information, the memos describe what the Government could legally do to them. For instance, as David Corn commented...

Quote:
For example, a detainee, according to the memos, could be handcuffed and shackled--with the handcuffs attached to a chain from the ceiling--and forced to stand naked (except for an adult diaper) for 180 hours in order to deprive him of sleep (not, mind you, to induce pain). Then this person could be thrown against a "flexible false wall" a few times. He could be slapped in the face and abdomen. He could be placed in a cramped space. He could be doused with water as cold as 41 degrees Fahrenheit. And then waterboarded. Throughout all this, the detainee, according to the memos, would be carefully monitored by CIA medical personnel to make sure he is not truly harmed. And the rules discussed in the Justice Department memos do indicate the CIA med teams were supposed to be fastidious and prudent. (If the detainee suffered swelling in his legs or feet because of being forced to stand for too long, he would be shackled in a sitting or horizontal position in which he could not sleep.)
This sure doesn't sound like a picnic to me.

Doesn't sound a lot like America either.

It does sound like the kind of behavior America has long stood against.

Now I have no love for those who have done us wrong, but I wish for swift justice, not sadistic suffering.

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:09 PM   #21
justplugit
Registered Grandpa
iTrader: (0)
 
justplugit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: east coast
Posts: 8,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post


The biggest gift we could give to terrorists is to cast aside our core values in response to their threat. This, more than anything, proves to the Islamic world that our system is just as flawed as the European and Socialist systems and dictatorships that bin Laden argues have failed muslims around the world.

-spence
Like we sould care less what they think about our
core values, and i don't think they care either.

Does bin Laden argue we have failed the Muslim people or their relegion?

1993-WTC bombing- Yousef, Al Qaeda trained ,6 innocents killed over 1000 wounded. 17 kindergatners trapped 5 hours in an elevator.

2000- USS Cole 17 killed 40 injured. Al Queda took credit.

2001-9/11 3000 innocents killed over 6000 injured.

These were all pre-meditated attacks by ununiformed combatents by Al Queda.

While I'm against outright torture, to use the Geneva, name, rank and serial #
rules for un ununiformed combatents is ludicrous.

Like i should care what these killers think of our core values.

" Choose Life "
justplugit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #22
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 16,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by justplugit View Post
Personaly i could care less what they think about our core values, and i don't think they care either.
Ok, then what do you think about our core values? If you agree that torture is wrong, but we have tortured doesn't that bother you? Nobody is asking for a Hogan's Heros style of detainment. I think most rational folks understand the difference, and it's not black and white.

The primary reason al Qaeda seems to get so much support among moderates is because the arguement that the West is against Islam has been reinforced by our actions. Why else would we compramise the rule of law, something that we've held high for 200+ years?

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:17 PM   #23
Cpt. Crunch
formally bssb
iTrader: (0)
 
Cpt. Crunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 74
what next? torturing murder and rape suspects?

Currently, 61% of Americans approve of the way that Barack Obama is handling his job as president while 26% disapprove.
Cpt. Crunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:14 PM   #24
Swimmer
Retired Surfer
iTrader: (0)
 
Swimmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Sunset Grill
Posts: 9,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
they still have rules and must operate within appliable laws, as messy as the business of war is. To kill someone whom you believe to be unarmed for instance, just to make it easier, is ethically wrong IMHO and a very slippery slope.

-spence
The laws of war, those four words are probably the largest oxymoron of all time.

I am not finding fault with what you said Spence, and I did cut up your post somewhat. The only law in any war from my point of view is that american soldiers come home whole and unharmed. Sorry, but even unarmed civilians could be lookouts. If that civilian is going to give away a plan or position of troops, go, be with allah, Mr. Civilian. That being said, you can't kill everyone you see, while at war.

Swimmer a.k.a. YO YO MA
Serial Mailbox Killer/Seal Fisherman
Swimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 08:33 PM   #25
justplugit
Registered Grandpa
iTrader: (0)
 
justplugit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: east coast
Posts: 8,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
Ok, then what do you think about our core values? If you agree that torture is wrong, but we have tortured doesn't that bother you?

-spence
I think our core value of not inflicting excuciating pain to our combatant prisoners is good. Having said that, stress standing positions, exposing prisoners to cold or 100deg heat and sleep deprevation is not ,imo excruciating pain.
Our own Seals and Special Forces go through that as part of their training.
Personally i'm against waterboarding as i couldn't do that to someone myself.
Bring on the truth serum, long hours of interrigation, and sleep deprivation.

We need a new policy for ununiformed terrorists, whoops sorry-"man-caused disasters", somewhere between the Geneva Rules for uniformed comdbatents and those ununiformed who use terrorist tatctics to kill innocent citizens.

Btw, ya didn't answer my question - Does bin Laden argue we have failed the Muslim people or their relegion?

" Choose Life "
justplugit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:20 AM   #26
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 16,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by justplugit View Post
I think our core value of not inflicting excuciating pain to our combatant prisoners is good. Having said that, stress standing positions, exposing prisoners to cold or 100deg heat and sleep deprevation is not ,imo excruciating pain.
Our own Seals and Special Forces go through that as part of their training.
From what I've seen on special forces interrogation training makes it appear to be very intense and realistic, and I'd even bet that many people forget they are being trained.

But even that being said, it's not the same thing. Oh and I might add that our troops have volunteered for the training!

Quote:
We need a new policy for ununiformed terrorists, whoops sorry-"man-caused disasters", somewhere between the Geneva Rules for uniformed comdbatents and those ununiformed who use terrorist tatctics to kill innocent citizens.
Terrorists are still terrorists, you're reading the talking points wrong

But I'd agree and it's something I argued Bush should have done once we were in Afghanistan. If other countries didn't agree at least you made the effort and can claim more freedom to do what you think is right. Instead, Bush simply claimed that rules no longer applied to the USA while he demanded every other country followed the letter of the law.

Quote:
Btw, ya didn't answer my question - Does bin Laden argue we have failed the Muslim people or their relegion?
Bin Laden is a master manipulator so I wouldn't put it past him to have argued just about every aspect of this issue. But generally speaking, his ilk say that the current and past systems have failed the people. Some certainly will argue that the systems are not compatible with the religion.

But it's important to note here that not all militant Muslims take to violence for the same reasons. Most of it traditionally has been political in nature. Religious violence is newer and is exacerbated by the political violence. Most importantly though is that it's not a unified threat against the West as portrayed by Bush, who has lumped Iran, al Qaeda and Hamas into the same bucket and pretended there's a one size fits all solution. In reality there are multiple facets to the overall threat and groups derive motivation from many, if not often local, inputs.

In the end we should stay true to our values, carry a big stick and see problems for what they really are. I think the American people are smart enough to comprehend a little nuance.

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:33 AM   #27
keeperreaper
Spot Preserver
iTrader: (0)
 
keeperreaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Mansfield
Posts: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshCappa View Post
3 square meals a day, healthcare, religious time, etc. JOKE! No matress, pee in cup or on the floor, if you get sick then you die, no lights, etc. These guys should have nothing and should live as long and painfully as possible. Too many good people died because of these radicals. They need to pay.
Amen Brother Amen!



The Obama nightmare continues.
keeperreaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:56 AM   #28
justplugit
Registered Grandpa
iTrader: (0)
 
justplugit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: east coast
Posts: 8,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
[B]Oh and I might add that our troops have volunteered for the training![/B

-spence
__________________________________________________ __________

AND MAY I ADD THAT THE TERRORISTS,OR PC "MAN-MADE DISASTERS", VOLUNTEER FOR TRAINING TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE !

You prolly went through as much excruciating pain as a memeber of your college varsity karate team.

I don't use "talking points", wouldn't know where to find them even if i wanted too.
Just use what i see, hear, read and when sorted out, what my common sense tells me.

Your answer to the question is interesting.

" Choose Life "
justplugit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:24 AM   #29
spence
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
spence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: RI
Posts: 16,704
Quote:
Originally Posted by justplugit View Post
AND MAY I ADD THAT THE TERRORISTS,OR PC "MAN-MADE DISASTERS", VOLUNTEER FOR TRAINING TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE !
I think you're missing the point.

We're using these interrogation techniques on prisoners whom we simply believe might have information. You're presuming they're guilty or that everyone we've captured is a terrorist. This just isn't the case. There are credible examples of people being detained, shipped to rendition centers, tortured and then dropped on the street because they were found to have no informational value.

There is difference between someone who becomes a Jihadist because they think Islam is under attack, someone who shoots at Americans because we're driving down their street, and someone who's plotting to proactively kill Americans or attack our interests.

Quote:
You prolly went through as much excruciating pain as a memeber of your college varsity karate team.
That's um, a different kind of pain

Quote:
I don't use "talking points", wouldn't know where to find them even if i wanted too.
Just use what i see, hear, read and when sorted out, what my common sense tells me.
It was a joke.

Quote:
Your answer to the question is interesting.
How so?

Rereading my post I'd not that when I say religious violence being newer, I'm speaking in the context of modern Jihad this century rather than historic Jihad's since the Crusades. To some (like Bin Laden) they are the same, but in practical terms they can be thought of quite differently.

-spence
spence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #30
JohnnyD
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
JohnnyD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mansfield, MA
Posts: 5,238
Quote:
Originally Posted by spence View Post
I think the American people are smart enough to comprehend a little nuance.

-spence
Spence, there's a lot that we see eye-to-eye on. However, I don't think you could be more inaccurate with that statement.

In general, the American people are idiots. People in this country lack any sense of foresight or critical thinking skills. There is very much a mentality of "the news said it, so it must be true."

People splinter into their cliques, watch one station for news, don't research issues further and then complain about what's happening right this minute. There is no sense of yesterday or tomorrow, only this minute.

Unfortunately, those of us that occupy this forum are not an accurate representation of the American public in whole. The people that post in here (well most, there are some here that *are* representative of the ignorant American public) are intelligent people, capable of forming their own opinions. While some of what's posted here may sometimes be regurgitation of what was read on the internet or heard on the morning talk-radio show, there is almost always critical thinking behind it.
JohnnyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com