Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Grumpy Old Pharts Board

Grumpy Old Pharts Board Gerritol, Ex-Lax, Immodium, Bad Breath - all requirements for the Grumpy Board

Old 07-23-2015, 12:52 PM   #1
FishermanTim

Here's spmething I posed to my brothers the other day...

You hear various news "stories" on the trans-gender society and steps they've taken to try to "fit in".
We've had the luxury of being force fed the Bruce Jenner fiasco, which I personally think was accelerated by his vehicular homicide episode.

What I posed to my siblings was this: We hear the stories of various transgender people (celebrities and criminals) who have or want to have sexual re-orientation surgeries, yet they are all men wanting to become women!

You NEVER hear about the women who want to become men, probably because they don't have the operation or the parts to perform it!

What I find compelling in our vast array of human experiences is that you have people in a same-sex relationship who end up performing roles of opposite sexes. Whether its two men or two women, one will be masculine and the other feminine.

Sounds contradictory and confusing doesn't it???

I am a legend in my own mind!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:55 PM   #2
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanTim View Post
You NEVER hear about the women who want to become men, probably because they don't have the operation or the parts to perform it!
Chaz Bono

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 03:47 PM   #3
Rockport24
President - S-B Chapter - Kelly Clarkson Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishermanTim View Post
Whether its.. two women, one will be masculine and the other feminine.

Sounds contradictory and confusing doesn't it???
I guess it depends on what kind of movies you like to watch!!
Rockport24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 04:04 PM   #4
Nebe

strap on solves the problem. Likwid told me.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 12:11 AM   #5
FishermanTim

All sexual innuendo aside, they can have the breast reductions and all the hormones they want, but they cannot surgically create the external plumbing men have.
Oh, I'm sure they can create some weird looking prosthetic phallus, but a strap-on is probably the closest they can achieve.

Remember that no matter what they do they cannot experience what the original sex would be able to feel.

Bottom line, sad to say, is that they will never be a compete male or female when they have their sex change.

You mess with God's handiwork and you end up with a sad copy (at best)

I am a legend in my own mind!
FishermanTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 07:02 AM   #6
Slipknot
Super Moderator

It sounds to me like either you don't understand gender dysphoria and want to know more, or you are just being a grump. You posted it in the grumpy forum but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not just ignorant.

if you have time to read, check out this article

http://www.vox.com/2015/4/24/8483561...ity-expression

there are many other sources for answers also.

I am pretty sure those female to males realize they will not be able to create what God has given males as a sex organ so you stated the obvious. I think fitting in as what you are comfortable with and no longer being uncomfortable with your body is number one.

The United States Constitution does not exist to grant you rights; those rights are inherent within you. Rather it exists to frame a limited government so that those natural rights can be exercised freely.

1984 was a warning, not a guidebook!

It's time more people spoke up with the truth. Every time we let a leftist lie go uncorrected, the commies get stronger.
Slipknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 05:14 PM   #7
BigFish
BigFish Bait Co.

Send a message via AIM to BigFish
People need to open their minds up. You know you don't realize who might be going through this type of situation and how it not only affects the individual but their families as well. We have some very good friends who are going through this and it does happen to be with their daughter and they have been supportive and everything but it is a very difficult thing to have to go through so if you are not seeing it or experiencing it first hand (granted we are only looking from the outside in) but it is happening more than many of you realize. Lets try to keep the negative comments out of here ok......there is no room for it. We as friends are here for our friends as they need the support and understanding as much as their daughter does.

Almost time to get our fish on!!!
BigFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 06:21 PM   #8
afterhours
Afterhours Custom Plugs

to each his/her own...whatever makes someone happy is ok by me. we also know a person who started life as a woman and now lives as a man, he's married and has a good career and seems well adjusted.

www.afterhoursplugs.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Afterh...428173?created

Instagram - afterhourscustom

Official S-B.com Sponsor

GAMEFISH NOW

"A GAMEFISH (WHICH STRIPED BASS SHOULD BE) IS TOO VALUABLE TO BE CAUGHT ONLY ONCE"...LEE WULFF
afterhours is offline   Reply With Quote