Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

Left Nav S-B Home FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Today's Posts Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating » Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk » Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2017, 05:37 PM   #10
detbuch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Since 911 number of people killed by 28 people were killed as a result of white supremacist by A Ntifa ZERO

Another False equivalence
Your "False equivalence" accusation is false equivalence. I did not propose an equivalence.

I don't know which violent groups are more equal than the others. Certainly, comparing the number of people killed "as a result of white supremacist[s]" (all such groups?, and what does as a result of mean?) in the last 16 years to a fairly new violence perpetrated by one group (in the past year or two?) is questionable, if not downright misleading.

And it doesn't have anything to do with my post.

I was just pointing out how wrong Trump was when he called out all sides for violence. Obviously, only white supremacists have been violent.