Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating

     

Left Nav S-B Home Register FAQ Members List S-B on Facebook Arcade WEAX Tides Buoys Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container
 

Go Back   Striper Talk Striped Bass Fishing, Surfcasting, Boating Striper Chat - Discuss stuff other than fishing ~ The Scuppers and Political talk Political Threads

Political Threads This section is for Political Threads - Enter at your own risk. If you say you don't want to see what someone posts - don't read it :hihi:

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2017, 07:01 PM   #1
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 3,819
G20 Summit

Really Trump wants to form a joint cyber terrorist task force with Putin? Talk about inviting the fox into the hen house. All the focus on Trump and Putin takes away from the real issues. Putin of course is eating it up like candy, his nations economy isn't strong, doubt they are even in the top ten, so this type of attention and the US forced to deal with his crap plays right into his hands.

The real issue IMHO is the US stepping back from leading and adopting a policy of isolation; the west against the east rhetoric is a dangerous path. Dig out your knight armor boys, Trump is going on a crusade. I get that we need strong borders. I get that most of these nut jobs are coming from Muslim countries, but the dangerous crap coming out of his mouth at times just blows my mind. I've said it before the radicals need only cut and past from Trumps speeches and tweets to get all the recruiting advertising they want.

I'd be more concerned about North Korea than Russian any day of the week. That situation is going to get out of hand.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:02 AM   #2
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Really Trump wants to form a joint cyber terrorist task force with Putin? Talk about inviting the fox into the hen house. All the focus on Trump and Putin takes away from the real issues. Putin of course is eating it up like candy, his nations economy isn't strong, doubt they are even in the top ten, so this type of attention and the US forced to deal with his crap plays right into his hands.

The real issue IMHO is the US stepping back from leading and adopting a policy of isolation; the west against the east rhetoric is a dangerous path. Dig out your knight armor boys, Trump is going on a crusade. I get that we need strong borders. I get that most of these nut jobs are coming from Muslim countries, but the dangerous crap coming out of his mouth at times just blows my mind. I've said it before the radicals need only cut and past from Trumps speeches and tweets to get all the recruiting advertising they want.

I'd be more concerned about North Korea than Russian any day of the week. That situation is going to get out of hand.
Putin is clobbering the **** out of ISIS in Syria. It's a complicated part of the world. Putin hates jihadists...not for the right reasons, perhaps, but he hates them.

"the radicals need only cut and past from Trumps speeches and tweets to get all the recruiting advertising they want."

They recruited plenty when Obama was POTUS. You can't construct national security policy around the goal of being so nice to terrorists, that they need to create their own propaganda for recruiting. Obama killed plenty of terrorists, with plenty of collateral damage, with drone strikes. You don't think they used that for recruiting?
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:32 AM   #3
detbuch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,643
We are constantly reminded that the terrorists kill far more Muslims than anybody else. How does what Trump or Obama say motivate the terrorists to kill all those Muslims? How does it motivate the terrorists to kill all those non-Muslims in France and Germany and Britain and Spain?

It seems that there must be a whole lot of different people saying a lot of various things motivating the recruits to join ISIS.

Or, maybe we just don't want to admit what the real and basic motivation is.
detbuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 08:44 AM   #4
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 31,620
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Really Trump wants to form a joint cyber terrorist task force with Putin? Talk about inviting the fox into the hen house. All the focus on Trump and Putin takes away from the real issues. Putin of course is eating it up like candy, his nations economy isn't strong, doubt they are even in the top ten, so this type of attention and the US forced to deal with his crap plays right into his hands.
Yes - that was particularly dumb - joint cyber task force. Beyond stupid on the surface. What would happen is each would send their best people to gather info and their people least likely to share anything valuable.

In all fairness, some "joint" centers for yadayaydayada are beneficial .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
The real issue IMHO is the US stepping back from leading and adopting a policy of isolation; the west against the east rhetoric is a dangerous path. Dig out your knight armor boys, Trump is going on a crusade. I get that we need strong borders. I get that most of these nut jobs are coming from Muslim countries, but the dangerous crap coming out of his mouth at times just blows my mind. I've said it before the radicals need only cut and past from Trumps speeches and tweets to get all the recruiting advertising they want.
The real issue is the US is stepping back? Leading from behind? Abdicating a leadership role in the world?


And I suppose this started in January 2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I'd be more concerned about North Korea than Russian any day of the week. That situation is going to get out of hand.
NORKs really suck but they do know that if they nuke us they die.

Russia is the existential threat and has been since the 1960s. Gee - looks like Romney was right and Obama wrong. Had a few more people voted for him we might not be in these problems today and we wouldn't have Trump. Wonder if any media reflect on that.

Russia might not have much to lose. They aren't a top 10 economy. They have a GDP per capita 1/7 of ours. China with a billion poor has almost as much GDP per capita. Russia has the economic might of Mexico but with 10,000 nukes.

They have a declining population, dying younger every year, rampant drugs, alcohol, and disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Putin is clobbering the **** out of ISIS in Syria. It's a complicated part of the world. Putin hates jihadists...not for the right reasons, perhaps, but he hates them.
Errr, Putin is clobbering the crap out of Anti-Asad fighters and calling them "ISIS" but he is not focusing on ISIS as we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"the radicals need only cut and past from Trumps speeches and tweets to get all the recruiting advertising they want."
Jim - this only happens when Republican governments do it. After bush, for 8 years, there was no recruitment. BOOM in January it started again.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
They recruited plenty when Obama was POTUS. You can't construct national security policy around the goal of being so nice to terrorists, that they need to create their own propaganda for recruiting. Obama killed plenty of terrorists, with plenty of collateral damage, with drone strikes. You don't think they used that for recruiting?
Just didn't get reported so it didn't happen.

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:02 AM   #5
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR View Post


Errr, Putin is clobbering the crap out of Anti-Asad fighters and calling them "ISIS" but he is not focusing on ISIS as we are.

Jim - this only happens when Republican governments do it. After bush, for 8 years, there was no recruitment. BOOM in January it started again.


Just didn't get reported so it didn't happen.
Correct, John, he is killing ISIS fighters to help his pal Assad, not because it's the right thing to do. You are 100% correct. But I think some of the people Putin is fighting, really are ISIS, no? Some of them are non-terrorists who want to get rid of Assad, but some are genuinely ISIS I thought?

"Jim - this only happens when Republican governments do it. After bush, for 8 years, there was no recruitment. BOOM in January it started again"

It really is amazing that anyone could say that with a straight face. The POTUS is supposed to be cordial to terrorists, so that they can't use his speeches as recruiting tools.

Here's all the recruitment that they will ever need...we let our women go to school, we don't force them to dress like ninjas, we don't mutilate their genitals. That's all they need.

Obama claimed that his softer tone would make them hate us less. Jimmy Carter though the same exact thing with his pacifism. They were both wrong.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:43 AM   #6
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 31,620
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Correct, John, he is killing ISIS fighters to help his pal Assad, not because it's the right thing to do. You are 100% correct. But I think some of the people Putin is fighting, really are ISIS, no? Some of them are non-terrorists who want to get rid of Assad, but some are genuinely ISIS I thought?
Sadly the majority Putin is killing is Anti-Asad people. He calls them ISIS in order to taint world opinion against the anti-Asad folks. Syria is Game of Thrones in real life. ISIS was not in Allepo

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/w...e-working.html

ISW has perhaps the best and most unvarnished reporting of what is happening in Syria

http://iswresearch.blogspot.com/search/label/Syria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
"Jim - this only happens when Republican governments do it. After bush, for 8 years, there was no recruitment. BOOM in January it started again"

It really is amazing that anyone could say that with a straight face. The POTUS is supposed to be cordial to terrorists, so that they can't use his speeches as recruiting tools.
The /sarc was silent, understood

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:36 PM   #7
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 3,819
Does anyone really think Trumps West vs East rhetoric is directed solely at terrorists? It's us against them and by them I suspect any country, religion or ideology that doesn't match trumps is probably what he truly believes. Some of his speeches, like his opening one, clearly are written for him and don't really reflect how that man really thinks. How he really thinks is what is scary and you can see it in the question answer sessions or God help us, the endless can't sleep so I'll tweet sessions.

Do these radical nut jobs need recruiting videos supplied by Trump, certainly not, but when he shrinks his "circle of trust" to use a line from a Fockers movie and alienates half the globe that doesn't meet his criteria, I think we are going in the wrong direction. We need allies in these countries to assist us in the war on terrorism. I just think he is poorly choosing his words, the message he wants to send and doesn't see the forest through the trees lining the global stage we are supposed to be leading.

It appears that the only country really happy with Trump is Russia, doesn't that bother people? Seems like a lot of the major leaders (our allies) are not to happy with him or the back peddling he seems to be doing on climate accords, NATO, trade agreements and probably more that I'm not even aware of.

Russia isn't the issue or threat they used to be, but inviting him in to be our buddy is dangerous to say the least. We probably let more Russian spies and intelligence agents into this country than potential terrorists.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:12 PM   #8
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Does anyone really think Trumps West vs East rhetoric is directed solely at terrorists? It's us against them and by them I suspect any country, religion or ideology that doesn't match trumps is probably what he truly believes. Some of his speeches, like his opening one, clearly are written for him and don't really reflect how that man really thinks. How he really thinks is what is scary and you can see it in the question answer sessions or God help us, the endless can't sleep so I'll tweet sessions.

Do these radical nut jobs need recruiting videos supplied by Trump, certainly not, but when he shrinks his "circle of trust" to use a line from a Fockers movie and alienates half the globe that doesn't meet his criteria, I think we are going in the wrong direction. We need allies in these countries to assist us in the war on terrorism. I just think he is poorly choosing his words, the message he wants to send and doesn't see the forest through the trees lining the global stage we are supposed to be leading.

It appears that the only country really happy with Trump is Russia, doesn't that bother people? Seems like a lot of the major leaders (our allies) are not to happy with him or the back peddling he seems to be doing on climate accords, NATO, trade agreements and probably more that I'm not even aware of.

Russia isn't the issue or threat they used to be, but inviting him in to be our buddy is dangerous to say the least. We probably let more Russian spies and intelligence agents into this country than potential terrorists.
this made Trump sound coherent
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:46 PM   #9
Nebe
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
Nebe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: newpawht
Posts: 19,427
The problem with having a narcissist as president is that he has no idea of what a joke he has become and what a laughing stock he has become to the rest of the world.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Nebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 03:35 AM   #10
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebe View Post
The problem with having a narcissist as president is that he has no idea of what a joke he has become and what a laughing stock he has become to the rest of the world.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
wouldn't this describe the last 4 in the eyes of so many?...alternating, depending on your point of view...the world must have really been laughing at Lyndon Johnson, Teddy Roosevelt and Andrew Jackson, FDR and JFK

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-s-presidents/
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 03:57 AM   #11
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 1,446
feckless leader (where did i hear that before ) he talks a good game .. but what came of the G20 besides a 2hr meeting with 4 people then again claiming it wasn't the russians or Putin hacking but in the meeting with mexico it was full of staff? and his Daughter taking his seat during the meeting ... odd to say the least...

and as always Terrorism the excuse to keep Americans afraid .. so Government can do as they wish.. in the name of security
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 06:12 AM   #12
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
feckless leader (where did i hear that before ) you are hearing your echo

but what came of the G20
he got an 11 out of 10......

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/opinio...ord/index.html
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 06:39 AM   #13
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 3,819
What makes you think pulling out of the climate change agreements or the trade deals makes America great again? I think the jury is out on whether 3 years down the road, those decisions make us stronger and better or just put us in a weaker position at the global bargaining table.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 06:54 AM   #14
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
What makes you think pulling out of the climate change agreements or the trade deals makes America great again? I think the jury is out on whether 3 years down the road, those decisions make us stronger and better or just put us in a weaker position at the global bargaining table.
so you are saying you will/we should wait to judge...or jury as it were?
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:12 AM   #15
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 3,819
I'm saying not everyone feels that those decisions are good ones for future economic benefits, or the health of the long term environment, time will tell.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:31 AM   #16
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I'm saying not everyone feels that those decisions are good ones for future economic benefits, or the health of the long term environment, time will tell.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I know right?...I'm still waiting for the Obama Russia strategy that Spence claimed was so brilliant no one(except the Oluminatti) could even recognize it's incredible brilliance to pan out....
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 08:45 AM   #17
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
Does anyone really think Trumps West vs East rhetoric is directed solely at terrorists? It's us against them and by them I suspect any country, religion or ideology that doesn't match trumps is probably what he truly believes. Some of his speeches, like his opening one, clearly are written for him and don't really reflect how that man really thinks. How he really thinks is what is scary and you can see it in the question answer sessions or God help us, the endless can't sleep so I'll tweet sessions.

Do these radical nut jobs need recruiting videos supplied by Trump, certainly not, but when he shrinks his "circle of trust" to use a line from a Fockers movie and alienates half the globe that doesn't meet his criteria, I think we are going in the wrong direction. We need allies in these countries to assist us in the war on terrorism. I just think he is poorly choosing his words, the message he wants to send and doesn't see the forest through the trees lining the global stage we are supposed to be leading.

It appears that the only country really happy with Trump is Russia, doesn't that bother people? Seems like a lot of the major leaders (our allies) are not to happy with him or the back peddling he seems to be doing on climate accords, NATO, trade agreements and probably more that I'm not even aware of.

Russia isn't the issue or threat they used to be, but inviting him in to be our buddy is dangerous to say the least. We probably let more Russian spies and intelligence agents into this country than potential terrorists.
I don't like Trump, I like him even less than I thought I was going to.

"Some of his speeches, like his opening one, clearly are written for him "

All of his speeches are written for him. Just like all of Obama's speeches were written for Obama.

"alienates half the globe that doesn't meet his criteria"

Yes he does. He's not a guy that makes a lot of people want to come under his tent. Neither was Obama, who mocked everything I believe, non-stop, for 8 years. But it was OK when he did it. Because he's a genius, or something.

Trump is obviously more overtly crass than anyone we have seen. Which makes him more divisive. Is he way more divisive than Obama was? I don't think so. The difference is, those two presidents offend very different groups of people. The people offended by Obama, didn't riot every time he ridiculed them, they didn't burn down buildings. They formed the Tea Party, and moved the dial the way they wanted. When liberals get offended, their first instinct (first few instincts, probably) is to destroy property and go berserk.

Obama and the media had a mutual love affair, so all the coverage was favorable. Trump and the media hate each other, so all we see is negative news. Obviously most of it is legit, as Trump deserves a lot of criticism.

If there was no Obama, there likely would have been no Trump. It's a funny little world.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 09:26 AM   #18
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post

"Some of his speeches, like his opening one, clearly are written for him "

All of his speeches are written for him. Just like all of Obama's speeches were written for Obama.

.
ya think?....that was funny...
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 10:30 AM   #19
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 3,819
Agreed, which is why you get a better sense of how Trump really thinks in the question and answer sessions or in the daily tweets. Frankly Trump alienating the media isn't my concern, he isn't the first Potus to do so, I'm more concerns about the impact to our relationship with our allies.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 12:31 PM   #20
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,435
there is so much noise and panic every time he blinks an eye...it's hard to tell what is really going on which is as you point out likely by design
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:00 PM   #21
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Stripers View Post
I'm more concerns about the impact to our relationship with our allies.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
That is absolutely worth discussing and maybe worth being concerned about.

However, Obama was supposed to be the one that would make the whole world love us (by telling everyone that we aren't anything special), and I don't know that it worked. So if Obama's message of "America isn't any better than anyplace else" didn't make the world love us, hopefully Trump's message of "we rule, you suck" won't create many more enemies.

I don't think too many countries pledge loyalty to the US because of who happens to be in the Oval Office. I have to think that most countries choose to be our allies, because they know it's in their interest to do so, and hopefully that doesn't depend upon how big of a jerk is in the Oval Office. Right now, it's a really big jerk.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 02:03 PM   #22
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottw View Post
there is so much noise and panic every time he blinks an eye...
It is incredible, how much energy the media is devoting to making him out to be a James Bond villain. If the subsequent congressional special elections are any measure, it's not having the desired effect.
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 03:48 PM   #23
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
It is incredible, how much energy the media is devoting to making him out to be a James Bond villain. If the subsequent congressional special elections are any measure, it's not having the desired effect.

Thats funny he and he alone is the reason for the coverage .. Trump it's not having the desired effect.

here we go with the media is out to get Trump .. More fake new I guess Trump Jr emails show Russia communication


More like Trumps make America great again plan it's not having the desired effect.
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 04:03 PM   #24
buckman
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
buckman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Mansfield
Posts: 4,834
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

here we go with the media is out to get Trump .. More fake new I guess Trump Jr emails show Russia communication
There doesn't appear to be anything illegal once again . Maybe you could've recommended he delete emails instead of releasing them ...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Last edited by The Dad Fisherman; 07-12-2017 at 07:06 AM..
buckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:08 AM   #25
The Dad Fisherman
Super Moderator
iTrader: (0)
 
The Dad Fisherman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Georgetown MA
Posts: 15,628
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
There doesn't appear to be anything illegal once again . Maybe you could've recommended he delete emails instead of releasing them ...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
See, this is where the genius of Hillary shines. If you keep your e-mail server in the broom closet it throws the whole concept of non-repudiation right out the window..

"If you're arguing with an idiot, make sure he isn't doing the same thing."
The Dad Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 08:08 AM   #26
JohnR
Certifiable Intertidal Anguiologist
iTrader: (1)
 
JohnR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Somewhere between OOB & west of Watch Hill
Posts: 31,620
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dad Fisherman View Post
See, this is where the genius of Hillary shines. If you keep your e-mail server in the broom closet it throws the whole concept of non-repudiation right out the window..
Don't forget to delete the suspicious ones!

~Fix the Bait~ ~Pogies Forever~

Striped Bass Fishing - All Stripers


Kobayashi Maru Election - there is no way to win.


Apocalypse is Coming:
JohnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 11:26 AM   #27
Jim in CT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 6,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post
Thats funny he and he alone is the reason for the coverage .. Trump it's not having the desired effect.

here we go with the media is out to get Trump .. More fake new I guess Trump Jr emails show Russia communication


More like Trumps make America great again plan it's not having the desired effect.
Trump is not having the desired effect? There have been 4 special elections since he took over. Two of them, the democrats and the media said were going to be a referendum on trump. Do you know what the results were?

I have said many times he's not a good guy, and he brings much of the criticism on himself. But not all of it. The media is out of the news business and in the "let's get trump" business.

If you think I am a trump apologist, think again, I dislike him. but if he ran against Hilary tomorrow, I'd vote for him in a second
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
Jim in CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 02:10 PM   #28
Got Stripers
Ledge Runner Baits
iTrader: (0)
 
Got Stripers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: I live in a house, but my soul is at sea.
Posts: 3,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim in CT View Post
Trump is not having the desired effect? There have been 4 special elections since he took over. Two of them, the democrats and the media said were going to be a referendum on trump. Do you know what the results were?

I have said many times he's not a good guy, and he brings much of the criticism on himself. But not all of it. The media is out of the news business and in the "let's get trump" business.

If you think I am a trump apologist, think again, I dislike him. but if he ran against Hilary tomorrow, I'd vote for him in a second
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device
I would be so interesting if you could step back in time and he didn't use tweeter, he relied heavily on his cabinet to work as a team and if there was a question about Russia and meetings; the entire team put it all on the table stating; look we are hear to get to work do with this what you want we have things to do.
Got Stripers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 03:56 PM   #29
wdmso
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Somerset MA
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
There doesn't appear to be anything illegal once again . Maybe you could've recommended he delete emails instead of releasing them ...
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

you guys love deflection dont you ... Not sure how red blooded Americans are still more outraged of Her email server then

Trumps Russian issues that are like an Onion many Layers and keep coming ..

So lets get this straight... Obama was a socialistic and a communist but never hung out with them

But Trump and his circle hang out with socialistic communists and Conservatives insist there is nothing to See... that Just Amazing
wdmso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 04:02 PM   #30
scottw
Registered User
iTrader: (0)
 
scottw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdmso View Post

So lets get this straight... Obama was a socialistic and a communist but never hung out with them

But Trump and his circle hang out with socialistic communists and Conservatives insist there is nothing to See... that Just Amazing
huh??
scottw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin. Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Please use all necessary and proper safety precautions. STAY SAFE Striper Talk Forums
Copyright 1998-20012 Striped-Bass.com